Reviews for Possible Manipulation
bigherb81 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
I did know what movie the Moriarty death scene came from, and I must say very nice touch it fit rather nicely. Also can't believe that there's another chapter well can't wait till next time for final installment.
Mr. Wizard chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Good, that's what I hoped would happen.

Of course, the damage has been done. Looking forward to everyone putting things right.
Invader Johnny chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Well GJ pissed off Wade and there is nothing more dangerous tan an enraged computer hacker.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Wade 1, Dr. Director, none. never mess with a hormonal pissed off teenager that can set the world back to 1832...
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
A long, hard road ahead for Kim and Ron here. Hope the brainwashing can be reversed or Kimmie might become a Black Widow on her Honeymoon night...Still she's got some terrible mind bending to have undone and I hope it can happen.

Ron may never be able to drop his guard, even afterward, but maybe...his MMP and Yamanouchi can help with Kim? And loved Ron's reply to Du. That A-hole's had it coming for years.

Very interesting phone call between Wade and Dr. Director. Plans made by black-ops organizations with our two heroes really were almost the undoing of Kim and Ron. Who's to say what would have been unleashed if Kim could not come back from one of their concocted 'missions' with her. The Lowardians would have been only the beginning of what would come if Ron was not able to rescue Kim alive or whole.

Chess pieces and predicted outcomes never seem to go the way they were determined in a clinical environment when they meet the light of the real world. Betty and her "crew's" 'King' would have been Checkmated by the 'Pawn' on their board in the end and now they know it.

And while Wade's dangerous to GJ's ambitions, Ron would have been devastating. I hope Wade explains this all to Kim and Ron when she's free of the brainwashing she received on her 'training mission'.

CB73
ajw1970 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
good start to the ending (and quick too, THANKS), you are right about the wild card wade is that but he would never hurt team possible oh (someone trying to hurt them thats something else altogether oh) nice little sub plot here.
oh does nana get a say in any oh this ( a neah to bettys grown would be nice lol :-)
food for thought
AJW1970
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Oh, for the love of Kim!

Now I'm really on pins and needles.

Great job, can't wait to see how you wrap this up.
Jimmy1201 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Somehow I don't think the story is done yet. Course if Ron is dead, then the next chapter could be short. :) But if Ron isn't dead, then maybe Moriarty isn't either...
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Ah, another fly for the spider...

You really have me wondering what GJ has in mind for Ron, and how badly that will play out. Have a feeling a lot of people are not going to be too happy in the end.
Imyoshi chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Damn you and your Evil Cliffhangers!
To Awesome of a Story!
Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Well I would hate you for a very long time if Kim killed Ron, tsk.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Beckman chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Now at the end would I believe Ron can die.
ajw1970 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
yes this is a nasty cliff! but hey thats what keeps us coming back right
AJW1970
bigherb81 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Wow a brainwash, rinse, and repeat action huh? Also nice touch with the death of Moriarty. Going by the way this chapter ended though I'm wondering if this going to be one of those stories where no one makes it out alive. Can't wait for the next one.
Katsumara chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Oh..snap. What a cliffie! You're so evil!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »