Reviews for Possible Manipulation
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I figured Moriarty had backup plans to his backup plans...I just hope Ron can counter this one.

But either way...Moriarty is dead.

You evil cliffie-guy, you!

CB73
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
ohh... snap. :O
Katsumara chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
:( RIP Ron? I hope not.
ajw1970 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
first nice clif there, wouldn't have minded a little tongue and cheek between Du and prof P but oh well will take what we can get right now, oh i hope the same kim time and channel doesn't have anymore outages as it seems to be having( what was it 2 months between shows thats a little long there boss!) hope the other story you are working on gets back on here too.
thanks for a good plot & story
AJW1970
RJay Fame chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
AMAZING
Beckman chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I don't think he's dead, yet. A wound like that isn't immediately fatal. Ron has time to pull off a miracle, before the end.
bigherb81 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Ach Come on Ron you shoulda seen that comin'! I know you got the teenage hormones pumping, but use your head! Yea that would be funnier if you could hear the Scottish accent. Great job on this chapter love those cliffhangers by the by can't wait to see who comes out on top this time.
Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Well if Kim has pulled the imposible beforwe maybe Rom picked up some tricks from her and managed to survive... somehow.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
No! You can't let Moriaty win!
Imyoshi chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Good chapter especially with how Kim struck Ron...Who knows maybe Will Du has something up his sleeve...well maybe you know haha...Loving the story so far!
Jimmy1201 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Hmmm. seems too quick an end to Ron. I'm thinking that Moriarty would want something more artistic perhaps. Things are probably not what they seem.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Can't wait to see what you've come up with...

Twists-and-turns-guy! LOL!

CB73
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
And everyone is planning for every contingency, except the real one.

Still want to see Ron go MONKEY on a certain someone.
Mr. Wizard chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Want to see him really suffer this time. Hard to read, but you need to see what he did to understand what's going on.
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 3/30/2013