Reviews for Possible Manipulation
Taechunsa chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Well, while it is short, it was a good teaser. I hope that you get over your writer's block soon because while we all know that Ron and GJ fail to resue Kim before Moriarty's brainwashing succeeds, it is the journey that is interesting. Besides, I really want to see Ron's reaction to all of this when he finds out what has been going on.

Keep up the good work.
Dsman chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
so he's going old school on her
pbow chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
If it's Prof. Moiarty, a Brittish bad guy, shouldn't it have been sending them on a "Wild Fox Hunt" instead of a Goose Chase? (Or is it called a "fox drag", creating a false trail for the hounds to follow.)
And has negative reenforcement been around for over a thousand years? Man, how time flies when your having fun.
Keep up the great work. Moriarty is one of the better villains K & R have to go up against here on fanfic.
Live Large,
pbow
ajw1970 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
ok The Wild Card has been played, Kim is in deep in a bad way. Betts doesnt know yet But Will does. lets get to. Let the ASS WOUPEN begain lol
bigherb81 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Hey haunted house is all the reason I need for any lag in story. I love those things better than a chick flick. Anywho great job on this chapter, I guess when it comes to mind control nothing beats the classics. It may take longer but it seems to have a bit more of a lasting affect, or is it effect hmm? Oh well I'm sure you get the gist, but again great job so far and lookin forward to the next installment, I'm sure whenever it's done it'll be good too.
Jimmy1201 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
If I was in the story, I would say, "Third time is the charm, Ron". Seriously, does anybody think that if Ron (or even Kim or even Rufus) killed Moriarty, that either would loose a wink of sleep?

Hmmm, Rufus The Terminator? Rufus, Teeth of Retribution? I'm thinking there is a plot thread in there somewhere. I mean really who would suspect a friendly, cuddly naked mole rat if supervillians start showing up dead?
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Well of Rom managed to kill the Lowardians in the show then I sure hope he kills Moriarty in this fic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
levi2000a1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
["How many green lights do you see?"] Classic Trek. I like it.

Ah, the old classsic, torture to brainwash her, seldom seen or used anymore because it's barbaric and can cause physical damage. Cool.

And Ron's getting ready to cross a line. Easy enough to do, hard to step back from it. Two ten foot tall green aliens are one thing, another human being may be a different thing all together for him and Kim.

Hope the blockage passes soon. I'll be waiting.
(Joke.) Try more fiber.
Jason chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I don't believe Kim would break.

Ever. Under any circumstances.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
OK, so I cheated and just went on with this story.

I'll head on back to the other two and try to catchup.

Thanks
Dsman chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
i knew the missons were conected
Dsman chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
is that a person you made up
Dsman chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
so theres more
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
does this misson have anything to do with the misson Kim is going on
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
i don't think shego would leave the door open she's a professional leaving it open is an amatures game
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »