Reviews for Possible Manipulation
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
does this misson have anything to do with the misson Kim is going on
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
i don't think shego would leave the door open she's a professional leaving it open is an amatures game
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
this si getting intresting
Twuscany chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm calling it right here at Chapter 1 before moving on to the rest of the story: It's a fake Kim. A Syntho-Kim. Or a Syntho-Ron. Something is not right with Kim and I'm calling it that she is fake.

Twuscany
Anonymous Reader chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I like the way the story goes. It caught my eye and I was never more disappointed reading it.
I'd like to see how the story unravels itself.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
And now very, very bad things will happen. Well played, sir.
Reader101w chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Why is it that people so easily walk into mysterious situations where they literally have no clue what is to happen? You'd think people would have learned by now.

If only Will had been a few seconds quicker… or Kim been slower, a whole lot of trouble could have been prevented.

But things are as they are, with Kim being captured and her location unknown. Although it would be a kind of funny when it turns out someone else kidnapped Kim, having thus unknowingly thwarted Moriarty's game.

Don't leave us hanging too long on this cliffhanger please.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,
reader101w
ajw1970 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
dam love a wild card whats ron going to do , kim is under the prof. spell. betty and will in a lerch. wow nice same possible time same possible chanel?
please and thank you!
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Moriarty really is excessively evil - Kim would have gone with probably anyone she didn't recognize thinking it was part of the mission. Not sure what the game is, but my vote is to play the wild card.
levi2000a1 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Good story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I think this all went hell, just like it was planned.

But Will had better reassess his thoughts on Ron and Wade.

Betty, what you said about Ron will come back to haunt you like you've never been haunted.

Now to see just how badly this all fell apart.

CB73
Taechunsa chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Hmmm... So we are finally getting to the meat of this story.

What confuses me though is why they didn't call back the plane that Kim was on. It wasn't like the jet reached its destination and she jumped in the short time it took for Du to talk to Dr. Director.

And hopefully now we will find out what transpires over the next month to lead to the teaser in the first chapter. And just how big of a bunch of d-bags GJ is about what they tell Ron. Of course, I do question just how much Betty was manipulated and how much she was using Kim as a human target, because this whole "secret mission" just smells wrong.

Keep up the good work.
bigherb81 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Hey no worries on the late thing I mean ish happens from time to time we just gotta role with it. That aside diggin the chapter and don't mind the twist and turns it may make the ride longer but it also makes it more fun. And how can you hate a wild card I can't count how many times I've been saved by one In an intense game of UNO!
Katsumara chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Another nice chapter here.. and the twists and turns are rough but I'm still following!
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Oh I agree with Dr. Director, wild cards can be a danger and so far everyone is on a suicide mission of sorts.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »