Reviews for Ask England
icy-gold-monochrome chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Aluu, England.
Do I call you England, Britain, Arthur or Iggy? My older brother America told me to call you Iggy, but he said that if I did, you would turn REALLY cranky. Oh well. I guess I'll stick with England.
Anyway, since this is my first time writing a letter to you, I have a lot of questions for you that are unanswered.
1. Did you send me some scones yesterday? Because I checked my mailbox and BAM! There were some burnt, blackened scones in a parcel. America started laughing when I showed them to him.
2) My friend Sealand keeps calling you "jerk-England". He tells me that you're the meanest, baddest, worst brother in the whole entire world. What is that all about?
3) (America told me to ask you this) Burgers, or French fries? He says you must answer.
Well, sorry about the long letter, but, yeah.
Greenland (Aleka Ivik)
P.S Aluu is hello in Greenlandic.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Hi, I'm Ansley! Guess what! I'm part British! I'm related to Henry the eighth's wife...I think...my aunt just recently told me, so I'm not 100% sure. Hehe, so DO you love America?! DO you?! Do you?!
Amelia chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
YO! Duuuuuude. Dude! Dude. Duuuu-*Shut UP, Amelia! Bloody HELL, you're annoying! Honestly. I am very sorry for who ever is reading this. I-* Don't tell me to shut up, Liz! That's mean! *...shut up. I am very, very sorry about this idiot. Amelia, say sorry!* For what? *Just. Do. It.* Sorry! Sorry! So very sorry! *Good. Now I can go get some tea.* Now that she's gone...I am so NOT sorry! *Hmm? What was that?* n-nothing! Nothing at all! Bye!
SerpentAzura chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Mr. England-
Hello! I just wanted to say, English food isn't that bad. In fact, I quite like some of them. I seem to remember that the act of giving out presents originated in you. Also, are there any dragons that are still here (apart from Wales of course) because I firmly believe in fairies, dragons, and the supernatural.
By the way, Toraline (The black cat that belongs to my friend but likes to go into my garden) says hi.
Yours sincerly,
Azura (a.k.a Superstitious English person)
PS: I am quite amused about all of these... events that are occuring betwen you and France/America.
PPS: Why does everyone want your scones? I know they're very lethal and fatally deadly but why not something else?
Kanamelove chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Ni Hao, its me Hong Kong, Ok so like Iceland told me you where taking fan mail so yeah hears my questions

1 Remember the time we got drunk at Korea's party when you where dressed as a waiter and I was wearing a maid dress and we danced to gangnam style hahahaha I have all the pictures on my phone from that... You totally can't deny you have a waiter costume, just saying

2 do you think I'm hot, cuz like a lot of nations do ;)

3 Wanna go shopping with me, Korea, Tiawan and Iceland ? Korea told me you where in the market for a new waiter uniform, Idk but he told me to ask you. Also you can pick out my maid dress if you like!

Oh and I just like kidnaped flying mint bunny... Muhahahahahaha, it's not a question but yeah
Sincerly YOUR NEW FAVORITE COLONY FOR LIFE Hong Kong ;)
Canadagirl52 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Yo Arthur!
Dude, I came across this and saw all the complaints about your food, so I decided to let you know that at least one person eats it-my girlfriend, West Berlin! Yeah, you remember the Berlin Airlift, when Mr. Russia blocked her off and you and Dad flew supplies to her (well, Mr. France and Uncle Matt helped, but it was mostly you two)? She says she ate all the food you sent her and didn't have a problem!
Anyway, could I borrow some of your Beatles CD's? I'm on an eighties kick right now, and I need some of that music on my iPod!
Later, Gator!
George Washington "G.W." Jones (Washington D.C.)
Himawari-chan chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Dear Mr. England,

Hello! It's absolutely fantastic to get to write to someone with some actual intelligence. That aside, I have to say... I love your tea! My dad (who is from England) bought me some and it was a THOUSAND times better than Alfred's.

I sadly live in America, so finding good tea is difficult. Ahhhh, my Dad spoilled me... My grandma- on my Dad's side- makes such lovely yorkshire pudding for Christmas and always makes a mint sauce- I've forgotten the name sadly- to go with the meat she chooses.

I'm beginning to think she learned her cooking from you, Alfred says I'm insane... But I'd say the same for him with his unhealthy love for Hamburgers and the like!

Anyway, I have to say you have such amazing eyes! They're more green than Gethin's hair (He's a druid, also my best friend) ... My eyes change color so I keep getting asked if I wear contacts, and it makes me kind of sad. Pardon my ranting, but I have to say: I hope to visit someday, and perhaps visit some of my relatives while I'm there. *Hugs* You make me proud to be at least half English!

Hugs and Magic,

Shade The Blue
France nii-san chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Angleterre,

You should learn to finish your sentences, cher.. Or did I put you in a awkward position, hmm?

Of course you know what I mean or you wouldn't 'ave to cough so awkwardly! And I am certaintly not drunk. Zough I 'ave been a lot lately because of yo-... never mind.

Anyway, I 'ave succeeded in capturing zat girl named Tsuki again... she was at your doorstep! She did not look half-bad, and she went to see you so I panicked! You cannot blame me!

Zut... she is trying to escape again.

Until my next letter, mon petit lapin.

Francis~
Jokerharley chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Hey! Me again! You were quite the badass if I may say so! And thanks! Being smarter then my country is quite the compliment even if it is only America!

So I was wondering, what are some of your favorite bands? I'm assuming the sex pistols and the Beatles, but I'm curious. Are there any American bands you like? (cuz I couldn't live without Tool or A Perfect Circle) thanks for reading!

Lily

P.s I bet you looked smashing with green hair ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Opium,

This is China. Russia's hiding from his sister Belarus at my house, who is MUCH scarier than Russia. She even destroyed one of my shinatty-chan! She's angry at me for 'standing in the way of marriage between her and brother'. At the same time Russia keeps asking for me to 'become one with Russia.' Aiyaa! It's a nightmare! tried getting them out of my house but they won't listen to me!

I've asked my siblings for help and Hong Kong and Japan both suggested you, or at least your cooking. They both agreed your cooking was far more terrifying than Russia and Belarus could ever be. Hong Kong spent years complaining about your horrible cooking once you let him go. I'd point out more of your child-raising flaws but I need your scones so I could scare away Russia and Belarus.

-China
theamericanandhisbrit chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Eyebrow Bastard-

I hate to actually be writing someone as dumb as you, but I need some advice. I caught the potato bastard hanging around my house the other day, and since you fought against him and all that, I need to know what I can do to get him away from my idiot brother Feliciano.

Hoping you choke on your scones,

Romano
MidknightPhantom chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Dear Artie,

Huh? Dude, how do you stutter when you're writing stuff down? Haha! ...Hey, you never answered my question.

Hell yeah! Send me a box of those scone things, lemme try and build a house outta them next! Hahaha!

Heyyy, that aint a nice way to adress the superpower of the world! ...And what the heck is 'brawn'? Is that like, a pastry? It sounds good.

From,

The HERO. :D
sailor phoenix black chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Dear Arthur

Thank you, I managed to temporarily escape France, and I found a small store that sells scones, and I'm in France, so I got curious and tried some, and loved them, the owner said he used to live in Britain, but moved to France because he wanted to introduce British culture to France, how ironic is that? By the time this letter gets to you though, I will probably be in France's evil clutches, again. I'll write you next time I get

signed

Tsuki
emmy3967 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Hallo Arthur!

First of all, sorry about Onkel Gilbert, he's just a little troubled if you know what I mean.

Ok so here are some questions!

You used to be a punk? That's so cool! I'm sorta one, but Vati disapproves.

Do you like The Beatles? (A/N: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BEATLES)

Umm, does France get on your nerves as much as mine? Like so much you've borrowed one of Switzerlands guns and went after him?

Sincerely, Berlin
Pixie Star Fire chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
England,

Ya were right, dat was rude. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm glad you enjoyed them. Want meh to send some needhams?

I have a question, feel free to answer it however ya like. Could ya, maybe, teach meh some magic?

Yours,

Maine

P.S.- I've started taking letters.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »