Reviews for Mafia Bargains
Ashley chapter 20 . 6/24
Can you please update this story
mariga79 chapter 20 . 6/19
I understand RL gets in the way sometimes, but just wanted to know if you will continue with the story, or not, I really love it
thenerdgeek chapter 1 . 6/17
I think this is a really good story. Thank you for writing it.
jk chapter 4 . 6/3
what was Edwards deal with bella clothes before they left? he tried not to grimace but...why? surely he knows she was fucking kidnapped of course she doesn't have any fucking clothes!
and like we needed a fucking play by play of their shopping day...stupid who in the hell wants to read about shopping?
this story seems so immature now...
jk chapter 3 . 6/3
this story is getting dumb...their the mafia surely they don't just take in strays!
and the reason you gave for them to be married was dumb as shit...first off if they killed who she was living with...someone knows shes missing...you said that phil and renee adopted her so theres a paper trail if they turn up dead someone will notice bellas not there...her moving to Chicago and marrying some dude shes never met wont change the fact that there will be questions if shes found by whoevers doing the murder investagations and since it is the mafia im surprised they didn't talk to her about what she would say when the time comes
but shes in a new city...no ones gonna find her unless she gets in trouble with the law...as soon as the bodies turn up there will be RTL on her! why didn't they just do a temp guardianship if they have a judge in their pocket? that would have made more sense then hving her marry assward...it feels like your forcing them together and you need to make it more believable
jk chapter 2 . 6/3
soooo yaaa this needs some changes for sure

bella shouldn't have trusted Edward right away like that...holding his hand? WTF? wanting him to stay with her till she fell asleep? WTF?
\
and why the hell would a loan shark make a girl apart of the deal to just what let her live in his house? that doesn't make any sense

bella said she wanted to stay there?/ um why would she, she was fucking kidnapped! why would she be all trusting like that after a few minutes? her upbringing should make her less trusting not starved for fucking attention...
I don't get it
jk chapter 1 . 6/3
I think you should rethink the amount of money loaned...one girl isn't worth 3 million to men like that ya know?
it needs to be like 500k or something to make it more believable
Jezzyem chapter 20 . 5/17
Will you be continuing this story or not? I've just started reading it and would love to know what happens next! You've left it at an intense point.

If you aren't planning on finishing it, could you give me a brief synopsis on what was going to happen next?

Many thanks,
Jezzy x
kaday chapter 20 . 4/27
Awesome story. Please finish it when you can. Thank you
1avidfan chapter 6 . 4/18
This story is great. I noticed that it is not yet marked "complete" but the last update was August 16, 2013. Please tell me that this story is not left unfinished. I am looking forward to seeing Elizabeth and Sulpica meeting Bella. Will that like her or at least tolerate her for Edward's sake. Will Edward Sr.'s acceptance be enough to make them treat her fairly? Thanks for writing and sharing.
rclaurel chapter 20 . 3/28
Please I hope you finish this some day.
rclaurel chapter 8 . 3/27
Well in Tanya's defense, they should have told her. Here she thinks she is going to Marry edward according to her's and Edward's mother..I would feel hurt if this was happening.
Please please update soon
Alyssa O'Neill chapter 20 . 3/8
I would like to say that you have done an amazing job with this story. I am completely hooked and I hope you will finish this story as I really want to see how it ends. You are very talented and I hope you keep writing amazing stories.
mollyef2012 chapter 20 . 3/6
Please please please update soon!
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »