Reviews for Mafia Bargains
Tonia Rains chapter 18 . 3/5
Hey girl it has been Forever! please tell me you did not abandon this story and I will love you forever! Please update soon!
Anu chapter 1 . 2/12
Absolutely love this story, I'm obsessed with mob/mafia stories and this one is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! I really hope you update soon! I'm super excited to read more! I know you probably have a a lot going on or maybe just a bad case of writers block so I wish you all the best and maybe one day you'll return to this story! :)
nbrian72 chapter 5 . 2/6
Update?
Oh plz update
I wish this story would pick back up, truly miss it...
Giest chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Glad that Bella told Alice to back off! She’s always written so pushy, so manipulative that I can barely read through some fics without cringing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2017
It’s creepy that they all meet their wives when they’re 16
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Eh, it’s not really realistic for Bella to want Edward to stay in the room during her examination and while falling asleep. She just met him. She was kidnapped from her abusive home and drugged. He just told her he’s not a good man either. Is she not wary of strangers at all?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Is this story going to be put up for someone else to finish i would love to see this story have an ending and not abandond it's a very good story and it's been so long since an update such a shame
nbrian72 chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
Enjoying the story, can't wait for a update
jdc0630 chapter 20 . 7/17/2017
Alright...just read the last chapter posted. I noticed it has been quite
a while since you updated & wondered if you plan to finish the story.
I am VERY ANXIOUS to see the ending...hopefully an HEA...which I'm
sure your going to give our characters after all the trials they have been through.

I know I might only be one review...one reader...which wants to anxiously
see an ending, but it is such a wonderful story.

Please let me know when or if you plan to finish it.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Pattsy1994 chapter 20 . 5/29/2017
You are truly missed, please come back and update soon.
Pattsy1994 chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
The more l read this story the more l think senior knows more about Bella's parents and their death. Why would he lend Phil all that money. Could he be feeling guilty for leaving an orphan and seek for them to better look after her. This thought is back by Edward's comment about asking senior to transfer him to Seattle in other to escape his mother and Tanya.
Pattsy1994 chapter 4 . 5/26/2017
Great chapter. Isn't it weird the way the brothers source their mates, all underage, hmmm, l wonder why. Care to enlighten us? Also, l think Bella will be an asset to the family. She might be young, but she is smart and quick on the take, Leah beware.
Pattsy1994 chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
Poor Bella, l hope she is taken care of, l have faith in good ol Eddy.
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »