Reviews for Mafia Bargains
exclusiverob chapter 20 . 2/1
In one AN, YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NEVER ABANDON THIS STORY. You lied!
Christian Grey chapter 12 . 1/13
Amazing chap ! The gunshot idea was super cool!
silversimon chapter 20 . 1/1
Have enjoyed reading your story. Enough Mafia and dirty cops or cop to keep it a Mafia story. In one AN, you swore to never abandon this story. Hope you keep that promise and return one day soon with new chapters. Happy New Year!
leeses chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Hi I have really enjoyed this story so far and wonder if you will be finishing it.
It is a really good story and in my non professional opinion a really well written story.
Hope you do finish it, if not thank you for what you have written
BookWarm16 chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
I have really loved reading this story. I hope you continue.
mannco chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
I just found this story and it really is a good one. Are you planning on continuing this story because I see that it hasnt been updated since August 2013? Just asking because I know real life can get in the way but would really enjoy reading the continuation. Thank you.
southernpur-rica chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Miss this story so much h!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
I m waiting for next chapter
B chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Please update your story is awesome your a great writer please update love the story want to read more
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Ashley chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Can you please update this story
mariga79 chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
I understand RL gets in the way sometimes, but just wanted to know if you will continue with the story, or not, I really love it
thenerdgeek chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I think this is a really good story. Thank you for writing it.
jk chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
what was Edwards deal with bella clothes before they left? he tried not to grimace but...why? surely he knows she was fucking kidnapped of course she doesn't have any fucking clothes!
and like we needed a fucking play by play of their shopping day...stupid who in the hell wants to read about shopping?
this story seems so immature now...
jk chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
this story is getting dumb...their the mafia surely they don't just take in strays!
and the reason you gave for them to be married was dumb as shit...first off if they killed who she was living with...someone knows shes missing...you said that phil and renee adopted her so theres a paper trail if they turn up dead someone will notice bellas not there...her moving to Chicago and marrying some dude shes never met wont change the fact that there will be questions if shes found by whoevers doing the murder investagations and since it is the mafia im surprised they didn't talk to her about what she would say when the time comes
but shes in a new city...no ones gonna find her unless she gets in trouble with the law...as soon as the bodies turn up there will be RTL on her! why didn't they just do a temp guardianship if they have a judge in their pocket? that would have made more sense then hving her marry assward...it feels like your forcing them together and you need to make it more believable
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »