Reviews for Mafia Bargains
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 16 . 1/30
, a ,
clo78 chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
love this story wish you would finish it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
I really like this story and hope you update soon.
Lililovingreading chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I just read this story again after a long time and i still love it
Kinda wish there was a follow up!
Ladylaid chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I'm captivated by this story. Please finish it.
WE'RE WAITING chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
please tell me you're planning on finishing this! this story is great, but you haven't updated in a while and I am starting to lose faith. I really want to read the next chapter with Tanya and the rest of her family, as you mentioned earlier that the Cullen family would have to see them again. though you didn't mention when or why. please update, I'm dying not knowing how it all works out!
missing you chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
this is amazing! but youve been gone for three years! are you ever coming home?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
I'd love to see all of their dresses. :) And oh no...that's awful. Edward is going to be a mess after this...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Loved the chapter - and yikes, Bella was in a coma for over a week...the combination of stress and her illness was awful.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Hmmm, all the brothers ended up finding their loves when the girls were sixteen - I found that a bit odd. Bella's definitely an asset to the family...it's super smart that she caught onto what Leah was doing. Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Awesome chapter - Bella's life has been terrible so far and I hope this new family will be amenable to taking care of her...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Lovely chapter! The truffle-making scene was fabulous and very well-detailed. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
Did your pen run out of ink? Were you captured by Aliens? I am haunting your story hoping to see an update... :)
momma2fan chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
AAHHHH...Are you ever going to finish? I'm loving this!
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »