Reviews for Mafia Bargains
Jezzyem chapter 20 . 5/17
Will you be continuing this story or not? I've just started reading it and would love to know what happens next! You've left it at an intense point.

If you aren't planning on finishing it, could you give me a brief synopsis on what was going to happen next?

Many thanks,
Jezzy x
kaday chapter 20 . 4/27
Awesome story. Please finish it when you can. Thank you
1avidfan chapter 6 . 4/18
This story is great. I noticed that it is not yet marked "complete" but the last update was August 16, 2013. Please tell me that this story is not left unfinished. I am looking forward to seeing Elizabeth and Sulpica meeting Bella. Will that like her or at least tolerate her for Edward's sake. Will Edward Sr.'s acceptance be enough to make them treat her fairly? Thanks for writing and sharing.
rclaurel chapter 20 . 3/28
Please I hope you finish this some day.
rclaurel chapter 8 . 3/27
Well in Tanya's defense, they should have told her. Here she thinks she is going to Marry edward according to her's and Edward's mother..I would feel hurt if this was happening.
Please please update soon
Alyssa O'Neill chapter 20 . 3/8
I would like to say that you have done an amazing job with this story. I am completely hooked and I hope you will finish this story as I really want to see how it ends. You are very talented and I hope you keep writing amazing stories.
mollyef2012 chapter 20 . 3/6
Please please please update soon!
2brown-eyes chapter 20 . 2/17
Found this story recommended the other day. I fell in love with it. I noticed it has been awhile since you've updated and I hope you come back to when you can.
I looked you up on Facebook and I know you have some health issues, I wish you the best and hope you are recovering.
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 20 . 1/31
update soon I can't wait to see what happens next
twimima7 chapter 20 . 1/27
I enjoyed re reading your amazing story again and fell all over in love with the. Thank you for your story and hope you continue it soon.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 1/26
love this chapter and cried my heart out for both of them.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/25
I was deeply touched reading this chapter and story again. Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I'm reading this for the 2 time and I think o just fell in love with it all over again. the fact that this is actuly some people's reality makes it that much more special
brebre99 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014