Reviews for Fall From Grace
animeneko311 chapter 4 . 4/14
be careful or he'll trample you and feast on your entrails hahahahaha!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 4/4
I like Leila.
It's difficult to find the feelings in my heart when it is split
Between the worlds dimensional and written,
It's difficult to stop the swelling in my eyes when thus is lit
Darkness of secrets hid and humans bitten,
It's difficult to stop enroaching of guilt and shame that hit
For each mistake and wrong by humans litten.
Thank you.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
I have heard the message last
Of dying planet where chain
Reaction started amidst the vast
Warehouses of human waste,
And torn apart the sphere was
In hottest fire and dead voice.
From deep repository underground
The death spread, sans a sound,
Until the space it lit with blast,
The chain fiend's ended at last.
I know perils of each ever choice;
Can you balance them without haste?
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Hi, Oh Gods! This is a great and beautiful fanfic, please I would like to read more of it, I would like to know how it ends.
Please continue writing, even if isn't very often.
Thanks for it, you are a great writer.
Regards.
Milyhpss chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Me gusta muchísimo tu historia, ojala y actualices pronto
VenomZ chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
I hope you can get back into writing. I love your fic and eagerly await your next chapter.
matchynishi chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
this is the best fic, oh my god, how do you manage to keep them so amazingly... THEM... and the little things, like harry ..what was it 'talking lamely to the table', or a million other things, just so PERFECT... i just, i love.
anon chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
This story is quite excellent! Thank you for sharing it with us! I quite like the slow and steady developments between Harry and Severus, and I feel that you have done an excellent job portraying everyone in character. I did notice that some words seem to be consistently substituted for what would seem to be meant in sentences (wherever instead of whether is one of the more noticeable ones). Thought I would mention it, if you were interested in those sorts of suggestions. Can't wait to read more! I love seeing Harry and Severus slowly warming up to each other like this. Cheers! :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I don't get it. They're running away from Voldemort, and can hear werewolves howling. They escaped to Ron's house. Then they take a port key to where Lupin is. Shouldn't he be a werewolf too?
Almonda chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
It has been quitr some time since I have read such a great fic with Severus and Harry as a couple. I just love it! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Sheankelor chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
Ah! You're back... Hurray! I had to go back and reread this one from beginning to end just because I needed to get back in the flow. Thank you for adding to it. Even just this one more chapter helps the place where you stopped.

Harry and Severus are both stubborn souls, and now that Harry sees that Severus is ... well preparing to let things lie, we all know that it'll work out. Well, that and the fact that he doesn't care of the Prophet deciding things for him. I am glad that Severus told him though, very glad.
You did a wonderful job foreshadowing/hinting/telling that Severus was not asked to kill Albus - and that was a nice reversal of roles there.

I shall continue to wait for more, and I do hope that it comes a bit quicker, but if not, then one more chapter was better than none. Thanks! Ree
Gundy486 chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
So great to see an update! Already looking forward to the next!
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
Lala chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Dude, just DO it. The work is good. Since last month marked a three year anniversary of your last update, hopefully you are finally feeling up to finishing the story.
I just have so many ideas how it can go on, but it's not author work, isn't it. Will Harry go dark and damage the bond with Severus? Urgh the suspens!
Please, finish the story. It's a great one
Dude.cx chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Omg this chapter was all sad! please please I need .. *gasps for air* next ... *falls on knees* nex chap-... *dies*
Dude.cx chapter 10 . 1/23/2016