Reviews for Hermione, Daughter of Hecate
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Cool.
Lydia-Hood chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
You know, considering that Harry had a scar looking like a Lightning Bolt on the forehead, it would have made alot more sense for him to be Zeus' son while Draco would have been somebody like Hades, it would have been more fitting for Narcissa as a Black to have ended up sleeping with Hades rather than Zeus.
JinxKatKazama chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
I'm glad Ginny is dead, she's a right cow and deserves to rot in Tartarus and I hope Mrs Weasley goes there too. Good job by the way
Dramione2000 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Nice!
theHuntress101 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
You're alive! Yay! So Hermione's really getting expelled? Or is Dumbledore just lying? I suggest that the wizarding world know about the gods and that Percy and co learn that Hermione got expelled. I think they should then send the Stolls and Hermione prank Cornelius and embarrass him in front of the whole wizarding world. Make it so that not only would the wizarding world know about this but also CHB, Olympus, the Hunters, Camp J and Amazons know about this. The last 2 or 3 might be a bit extreme. Please update soon!
blackangel150 chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
No she cant be exspelled where is Hecate when u need her
Perseus Jackson Rules chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
With Hermione being expelled, I imagine Harry with leave Hogwarts in protest with his loyalty to Hermione. Good chapter. It clears the way for the two to go to America and Camp Half-blood. Keep up the good work.
Nessa671 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Please update soon.
RedsAttic chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to reading future chapters...
JinxKatKazama chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Hi,
Great story you've got here and I can't wait till they cut off Ginny's head, she's so horrible
This is amazing and cleverly written, please can you update soon
Anna Sela chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Update? I 3 this!
griffindork93 chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
I love this story! I hope harry and hermione end up together. I love that Dumbledore is Mr. Ds' son. It fits him well. I also loved the capture the flag scene. Hope you update soon!
Dramione2000 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
This is so amazing I can't wait to read more pleaz update soon
onewing chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
I am still hoping that you will finish this.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Is there more to this? If this is the end, will there be a sequel?
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »