Reviews for Hermione, Daughter of Hecate
Suzululu4moe chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
Isn't Lucius dead already via Zeus divine fury.
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Mass squibbing... Hmm sliutherin might not even have a full quidditch team next year.

XD Molly and Ron become squibs... Ahahaah I bet Filch would be happy since all those snooty rich magical purebloods that looked down on his squib status now are squibs or have squib heirs.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
I'm actually surprised fudge supported the no money no political power Weasley family in this.
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
I love how everyone supports killing Ginny XD.
Suzululu4moe chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Finally someone punishes that annoying little girl. Ironic it's a gorgon. Since she did set the basilisk on everyone.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Hmm I wonder if Draco would still inherit the Malfoy fortune despite not being of Malfoy blood... Then again Lucy would have not had time to change his will...
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
A triple shocker.

Well that must have been extremely awkward revelation ...Snape's daddy hades sleeping with his childhood best friend Lily Evans ...to produce Harry false potter.

Haha the boy who lived has "dark" and slitherin relations XD le gasp.

Well now Harry can't be called potter anymore. Not of potter blood. Likewise Draco is a black.

Of well no more quidditch... Quite a useless past time anyways... Takes too much of his schedule.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Ron and his mouth...maybe a curse to make his taste buds funky.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Haha Snape's funny ghost attraction quirk.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Evil jealous redheaded Weasleys .well it's good that it didn't state that magic could not torture all those curses out there.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
XD sheep... Hmm maybe the weasleys will turn into pigs? XD Circe and her island
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I hope some monster kills the evil weasles.

Ron is too dumb to realize things.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Are the rioters brainless or something... As the goddess of magic, hecate could actually take away their magic and make them all squibs.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Luna lovegood daughter of Athena. Draco Malfoy a son of Athena. Neville Longbottom son of Demeter hope this helps
Alie-yaoi chapter 30 . 7/22/2014