Reviews for Hermione, Daughter of Hecate
MoonWatersLight chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder this will do to Severus... update soon please! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
proofing note: Zeus killed Lucius off in an earlier chapter, so he wouldn't be around to lose his magic.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
good story, proofing note: 'double valuable' should probably be something like 'twice vulnerable' or 'twice as vulnerable'.
PhoenixFelicis chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately! Anyway, I think that it's great that Lily Potter is among the living, and even more interesting that she was turned into a goddess. So many interesting things could happen now with this wrench in the works...exciting stuff. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next!

Phoenix :D
sephchipmunk chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
pwned bleep
kim chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You know just because the Jews have their own religion does not mean u can insult them do u have any idea how much Jews died in the holocaust they were put in gas chambers death camps camps they had to do tons of hard work. Did u notice that almost every nation tried to kill the Jews the Egyptians the Greeks the Romans and tons more so don't insult them
theHuntress101 chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Finally you updated! Please update soon!
TheBigBadWolf7491 chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
wow this is such a good storyline! keep up the amazing work, and update soon! :)
Goddess97 chapter 25 . 2/7/2013
Goddess of Infants...I guess that's a cool thing. Lily Potter! Yay! NEXT CHAPTER!
blackangel150 chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
wow poor Harry he really wants to see her
notwritten chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Guest chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
plz plz update soon. love the way u write. awesome.
notwritten chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I am very glad that someone decided to take a chance on making this story because Hermione is the favorite female character in the Harry Potter series, and I want to see how she gets used to the world of the DemiGods.
TheBigBadWolf7491 chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
a good chapter, just please dont make any more references to hitler or the holocaust.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »