Reviews for Hermione, Daughter of Hecate
mmsbddvr chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
No Lily is not loyal, she is vain and kind of shallow but intelligent and determine? That's her thing. Note Severus was dump over 1 insult -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Chapter Snape's Worst memory.). And despite how often James insult your best friend (as Lily Evans), you go out with him when you know he is a in your words (an arrogant toe-rag) -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow (Chapter the Prince's Tale).
KylieCullen chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I read "What the devil is going on here" in AVPM snapes voice lol. Good stoy so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Thank the heavens! this story is REALLY AMAZING! Just what I was looking for. You are an AMAZING AUTHOR. I don't kno what mess I would be without this fanfic. keep writing plz. :)))))
SakuraRedKnight chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
My God! They're so...so...so prejudice! And I thought that was Malfoy. Poor Hermione. Though I really like your story, I'm actually a Hinny fan not much on the Harry/Hermione ship if this is one.
Penny is wise chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
Awesome story. Didn't the Horcrux get destroyed by Zeus already?
Penny is wise chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
Didn't Malfoy lose his blond hair?
Penny is wise chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
What a stupid punishment lol. I don't see Ginny caring much about it and Athena is pretty much responsible for killing half a village.
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
If Lily was a demi-god how did the killing curse kill her? Didn't you say in earlier chapters that magic can't kill demi-gods?
Myrna Maeve chapter 24 . 5/31/2013