Reviews for Most Likely To Be?
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
well thought out XD
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hmmm, interesting ideas.

Karen: She'd definitely be a brilliant lawyer-barrister. If not I think she'd be more of the journalist/writer type than Jake is, especially if she was an investigative journalist, she could use her information pumping skills and curiosity in that job as well.

Ben: Yeah, pretty much anything in the Medicine/Science field, if not a Doctor then something like it.

Jake: He's probably the only one I don't agree with you on. (Like you said he's hard to place). Being the 'sensible' one I can see him going into a more down to earth job than a columnist. (Again, thats more Karen's forte). For some random reason I can just imagine him going into something like architecture or business that will allow him to be creative but is still practial and involved with the real world.

Then again I can also see him becoming a teacher for several reasons: He could teach music so still follow his passion. Pete was also a teacher and although Jake gets annoyed with his Dad and doesn't like to be compared with him they're actually pretty similar both being pretty quiet but snarky at times - Jake's like a more relaxed version. Also his whole experience with being bullied but then turning out to be quite social shows that he can get on with people but still understand them.

Of course I can imagine how funny it would be if he became some sort of councellor or therapist: trying to deal with other people's issues in order to escape his own crazy life. (And he has been shown to be pretty insightful and sensitive for his age, at least when he was younger).
retarded-lil-killjoy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I always thought that but I always supposed Jake would go into something to do with music after the last series