Reviews for Every Time
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
very nice :)
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh man! I wish we knew if he found her! I'm hoping he did!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loved it
Elixirs chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I think that was a sweet one shot. I just found it a little confusing when you where jumping from one doctor to another but after a little releasing I think I understood. Good job nonetheless
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, I love this. So very sweet and very them.
Loved Twelve. I don't know, something about him getting her a red bike aways stuck with me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awww. This is cute.
The Creature chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I don't ever cry during anything, not even when my best friend died. That isn't to say I do not feel extremely sad about things but, I just can not cry at things unless they are an utterly breathtaking piece of art. I never would have dreamed that a fanfiction story might ever bring me to feel a fraction of the way I did when I watch the great opera of Madame Butterfly. But yours made me shed a tear, lovely piece of art.
were-fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful story and a fabulous birthday present to yourself.
mitsuki-hide chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
niceee. im totally in love with eleven/rose fics!
jadesei chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is an absolutely wonderful birthday present! It's amazing. )
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh, I loved the ending. I wish that you would expand, tell us what exactly happened - I can't handle the not knowing! ;)
FireflyEmbers chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Loved it, especially the way you integrated the numbers with the rest of the story. Very cute and sweet. :)
Amy chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
3 3 3
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Absolutely beautiful. An instant favourite. So gorgeous. The one thing tiny thing I found annoying was the phonetic spellings of the accents; I always find it's better to describe the accent then to show it, because it allows the reader to kind of... fill in the gaps, and negative space can be a pretty powerful storyteller. Other than that, though, this piece was freaking gorgeous. So much of it was just so perfect and the rest of it was even more perfect and wow I cannot tell you enough how much this made my heart sing. Which is really embarrassing, actually.