Reviews for The Things You Ignore
Shiroimono chapter 1 . 3/5
This is a good h/c fic. I liked how Sherlock instantly assumes that John had something to do with the soldiers' deaths, but of course he didn't.
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 2/18
DOSE FEELS DOE
Arrrrrrrrggg
IngrediorUmbra chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I must say, that was a really good story, and you are a really talented writer!
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh, ouch. Sherlock really put his foot in it big time.
I feel John got over Sherlock's assault a bit too quickly; but then again, I am luckily not able to speak from personal experience here. So who knows?
- Dime
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
It is amazing that even with Sherlock being himself, he still cares so much for John. Well done.
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Stunning. Thanks for sharing.
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I have trouble with comfort parts as well, so I feel that the beauty of Sherlock and John's relationship is that they don't need words most of the time. They just understand.

Awesome fic. It seemed really believeable - sadly - and was very well written.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was so amazingly powerful. I don't even have words to describe. It really hit close to home, it was so true and real. Extremely well written. Sorry for the choppy review, I'm still a bit shaky.
Adypose chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very nice! I was especially happy to see that you made what happened to John more complex by not allowing the men to complete what they started. According to the new American definition, it was nonetheless rape (any forcible penetration with any object), but it brings to light the fact that most people do not comprehend the complexity of rape and the many ways in which it can occur. I am also quite happy you made the antagonists' motives complex, rather than simply scapegoating them as 'evil'. My only critique would be to watch your quotation marks, as you sometimes forget to close them. Well done!
frostvixen chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Another very well written work. I like you. ) Your style is uite interesting, I think. I had to skip the italicized parts. Didn't want to trigger myself. You may want to go back and add a warning for the graphic scenes. To avoid what can be avoided.

My only complaint is that I don't think John would go into detail. Explaining it exactly how it happened is not only painful and triggering as hell, it's also unnecessary, and unthinkable, for good reason. Graphic description isn't going to make it easier, or better, or help you to make sense of it. Especially since the last thing John would want is pity, so I think. No, Sherlock isn't the type to display (or feel, I'd wager) heartfelt pity, but that doesn't make it any easier. It is a fear thing, yes, but out of self defense. Saying that it happened is enough. The exact hows are both irrelevant and needlessly cruel. Self-torture, in essence. But this is all just my stupid opinion. XD

Again, very well done!
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow, just amazing.
constantlycold chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I don't know how I missed this when you originally posted it but OMG! It's amazing!

Very good job! And I did not think the ending was rushed.. was perfect!
Yasamand chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow! This was written so well! The feelings and emotions were so visible and the ending was just lovely. Loved it!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I very much liked this :))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012