Reviews for Duck Regardless
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 6/26
my otp being cute! feeels!
I haven't laughed at something so hard in my life
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I laughed so hard! Really good stuf!
Good job,
#DW#
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww cute! The recepionist was a nice touch :)
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Thank you! Thank you! Medical phobias are the worst and Ethan Hunt is always always freaking awesome and you are a story ninja!
keviana chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was fun. Great writing, too! Whoever your Beta is gets ice cream! *applause* Loved the dialog especially. So, now I've gotta know... Do you write Avenger fics?
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I had fun reading it.
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This made my day I'm taking a 15 m break from studying for a socials final and this was making me laugh SO hard! Keep up the good work and keep on keepen on! (-:
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so much fun to read. Panicking Will was awesome and Ethan comforting was absolutely perfect.
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was funny! XD Poor Brandt, i know how he feels, my mum is terrefide of the Dentist too. At her last check up, i leturally had to drag her in to the room! XD This reminds me of it everytime, except it was a yearly check up, she wasn't hit in the face and didn't threaten to rip the dentist's throat out XD

Loved it and its gonna be faved :) Good work :D
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ahhhhhhh I loved it! xD It's just too cute. I can totally relate to Will's fear of the dentist - it really is horrible. He's too cute though, all drugged up at the end. So much fun to read
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ethan's reaction to the receptionist was perfect. XD
keyrousse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Nervous... Nervous... Why was he so nervous?

Aaah, yes. Dentist. Knew that before you mentioned the main occupant of that room.

Well, thank you for some insight into "what people on the other end of my drill are going through".

Nicely written :)
Arlothia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome! Luckily I've never had any fear of the dentist and they've all been just plain awesome! I give tremendous props to that dentist and nurse! Poor, poor people... I hate Codine! It does the job nicely...but I get so stinking drowsy! UGH!

I loved the part where Ethan and Brandt were "talking" with looks: "Will glared./Ethan raised his eyebrows./Will frowned, somewhat drowsily./Ethan cocked his head and smirked." Abosolutely loved that!

Keep it up!