Reviews for Duck Regardless
Deadly Whirlpool chapter 1 . 2/1
I laughed so hard! Really good stuf!
Good job,
#DW#
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww cute! The recepionist was a nice touch :)
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Thank you! Thank you! Medical phobias are the worst and Ethan Hunt is always always freaking awesome and you are a story ninja!
keviana chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was fun. Great writing, too! Whoever your Beta is gets ice cream! *applause* Loved the dialog especially. So, now I've gotta know... Do you write Avenger fics?
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I had fun reading it.
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This made my day I'm taking a 15 m break from studying for a socials final and this was making me laugh SO hard! Keep up the good work and keep on keepen on! (-:
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so much fun to read. Panicking Will was awesome and Ethan comforting was absolutely perfect.
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was funny! XD Poor Brandt, i know how he feels, my mum is terrefide of the Dentist too. At her last check up, i leturally had to drag her in to the room! XD This reminds me of it everytime, except it was a yearly check up, she wasn't hit in the face and didn't threaten to rip the dentist's throat out XD

Loved it and its gonna be faved :) Good work :D
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ahhhhhhh I loved it! xD It's just too cute. I can totally relate to Will's fear of the dentist - it really is horrible. He's too cute though, all drugged up at the end. So much fun to read
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ethan's reaction to the receptionist was perfect. XD
keyrousse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Nervous... Nervous... Why was he so nervous?

Aaah, yes. Dentist. Knew that before you mentioned the main occupant of that room.

Well, thank you for some insight into "what people on the other end of my drill are going through".

Nicely written :)
Arlothia chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome! Luckily I've never had any fear of the dentist and they've all been just plain awesome! I give tremendous props to that dentist and nurse! Poor, poor people... I hate Codine! It does the job nicely...but I get so stinking drowsy! UGH!

I loved the part where Ethan and Brandt were "talking" with looks: "Will glared./Ethan raised his eyebrows./Will frowned, somewhat drowsily./Ethan cocked his head and smirked." Abosolutely loved that!

Keep it up!

Arlothia
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Fantastic job!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awwww poor baby! *snuggles him* Gahhhhhhh totally understand how he would feel. It's one of the rare times when he's completely at the mercy of someone else who he doesn't know.. it would totally make sense that he'd freak out here!
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I always had a fear of dentists. About 10 years ago I had my front tooth broken off in an accident at work. I was more worried about the dentist then I was the way I looked. But she bonded it on with no pain and I was fine. So fine I thought I would be able to go for a checkup and cleaning with no problem. Not a chance in hell! I had a panic attack in the waiting room and left. Fortunately we found a doctor who uses sedation and that is the only way I can go to a dentist for anything.

I think Brandt needed that here...but then there would be no story, right?

Thank You for this one.