Reviews for The Gestation Complication
shamour chapter 1 . 6/25
Such a great story, so sad it's over! I loved Sheldon's answer to whether the missus was speaking for both parties now, lol! And of course Amy is the exception to his not-caring rule, that was so sweet! Good job, you deserve plenty of meeow stickers for this!
mariejane.louise chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You should do another story following on from this. Maybe during the birth and when the children grow up.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Leonard's friendship and support in this is so adorable! Lenny indeed!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awesome sequel. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You need to continue this :) I want to read more! I want to see more of the pregnancy and the birth.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I want to see more of this story, you should write more!
Yamki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Reading this was like playing the show inside my head. You were right, you really had fun in every bit of writing this. :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You write them (Sheldon and Amy) so marvelously! Any thoughts about continuing this? I would love to see the birth of the overlords... Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You should write more and add on to this story. :)
Silly13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I am loving these one shots! It would be cool to find out the reaction of his mother and others,though. But I love it!
shamylover chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You should continue this story. Its really good(:
Ravenclaw Empress chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my gosh I love how doting Sheldon is to Amy in this. He is so precious. Such a sweet story! Thanks for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwww, this was so cute! A whole new side of Sheldon! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Omg i love how he talks to her belly like hes talking to the babies(: and he cares so much about amy and the babies :') MORE