Reviews for Anything for Her
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Awesome not a waste of time
Krissa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awww... that was so sweet!
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was great! :) I know it's been out for a while, but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Whoa. That was...so sweet. I love it.
Just one major critique point: past/present tense. Decide on one and stay consistent to it.

I feel really jealous. You have all these reviews. Review for review please? I feel as if I have entered this fandom when it is at its most lifeless point... -_-
Miss.Jelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
It was really long, but that's why I like it. The story was great, felt like I was there.
Midnight Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
romantic.
very good...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
God that was brilliant! I can't believe it has already been a year since I read the book, but you brought it back with such force! "Anything for her" what a perfect title! I always knew there was something between Miri and Peder! They are sooo great together! I could almost see it as one watches a movie! Wow! I got a seriously shock when Peder thinks that Miri is gone over the edge of the mountain and hears the voices around him, as they holds him back! I was barely breathing through that part of the text! So well written, you should write some more, this is good!

My deepest compliments on your story
Daphne chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow that is sweet! I love it! It is so much like Peder, i actually have an accout but i cant be bothered logging on becaus i want to review this right away, you should do more. If so have you read Palace Of Stone? It is the sequel so you should read that first if it is about Brittas wedding or Peder and Miri fluff. You might not even get this review since it is a year since you wrote Anything for her. But if you do pleeeease do more 15 aint enough. I read Palace of Stone 2 years after princess academy and it wasbt boring so dont be put off by it being such along time. Once again I Love it! Awesome
abigail chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is good :) I liked it and its also sweet how he'll do anything for her
StarLilly Rose chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You caught the voices of the characters perfectly, and you also clearly conveyed the emotions of the characters. Even though I have read the book several times, and knew everything was going to be fine, I was still feeling the fear of the villagers and the girls as well as Peder's emotions! GREAT JOB!
2299 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
great story i loved it
TrueDemigodishness chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Excellent. Incredibly well done.
dsoafjm we9ua8tr chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it! Good story.
Shadowpaw 58 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is AMAZING! I don't know what you're worried about. Anyone who is a true appreciator of The Princess Academy will love this story! I really like how it goes along perfectly with the actual story. I mean, I know it's supposed to follow the story line, but this is, like, perfect! Where did you get the insiration for this? Were you a) reading the book and this just popped into your head, b) doing something completely unrelated to The Princess Academy and it randomly popped into you head, c) talking to a friend and they suggested it, or d) none of the above?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A little more romance would have been but overall great story