Reviews for Occam's Razor
mokita chapter 1 . 11/8
OMG there is so much cuteness I can hardly handle (goofy smile
Your Kirk is adorable and just so in character! The proposal feels so right, also romantic. It literally makes my day XD
So I'm here to ask if I could have your permission to translate this fic into Chinese and share with more Chinese spirk fangirls
, of course with your name and the link.
Again, thank you for your wonderful writing :)
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awe ;3;
TheMuser chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I have been looking for a proposal fic for the longest time and OMG thank you endlessly for writing it I can't express my gratitude enough.

All I want now is a sequel and who knows maybe it already exists but by gods that was the most perfect little fic ever.

You get Jim so so so right. The idiot that has all sorts of noble ideas that a marriage should happen when it's wanted instead of needed but then realizes that in three years, he's never once said I love you. My heart.

Defs going in my favourites.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Nice take on the cliche. I'm glad you didn't make them very romantic...whenever I see those fics I think of the movie, and then the original series, and it kind of makes me want to both laugh and slap the writer upside the head. This feels much more in character, so good job making it work. I enjoyed it.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Silly Captain!
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
probablyquantum chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
jessicainspace chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awwwww, i really liked this story! It was just so. Damned. CUTE ! And the ending could not have been any more perfect if you tried! Kirk should always be written like this, ESPECIALLY (in what was the cutest scene EVER !) when he's like, "i fucking love you, ok?" (omfg my inner fangirl squee'd like theres no tommorow!) Much love ;}
Sammykinz chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my God, yes. Just... yes. I think I love you, your writing style is epic. :3
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I assume Spock said yes? :)
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was both hilarious and adorable! The part about balls crawling back up into the body got a good laugh out of me xD Wonderful job!
dreamschemer chapter 1 . 2/1/2012

That is all.
nat13cat chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
very well written, the ideas were perfect, and awnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
that was awesome, i love the way Jim breaks his head (a say in my country) thinking for the way to propose and how he finally asked...

It would be great if you make a sequel with Spock's answer *-*
Doni chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Part of me is going 'hey, where's Spock's response?' but the rest of me thinks that was actually a fitting ending. It wasn't about the 'yes,' it was about Jim finally feeling that the moment and the words were right. Very sweet and well done.