Reviews for After the Beach
Moniurek chapter 1 . 1/1
This was good. Very realistic and sweet
Berksboy chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
That was really good but i don't get the Mr. Walker, sorry and i'm surprised that Ellie and Devon weren't at there vows.

You write well, no spelling mistakes, looking forward to reading more of you work, this being the second story you've written that i've read.
David chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
In reading this, I think it is the most realistic ending possible.
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Nice take on what happened post finale. Thanks for writing it. Not sure if you're still active or reading reviews but thought I would post one anyway. I think you really nailed the feel of what would have happened, and how long it would take, if Sarah's memories returned very gradually and slowly. And we all know she would have fallen in love with Chuck again regardless.
Sannnde chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Meh, likes some bits, others not so much
hari baskar chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
this ending gave me the closure needed .very thank u
maisma51 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awesome continuation. Well written and well done :)
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hope. This is what your story gives me. Hope.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
So I just barely finished watching the series a couple hours ago, and this was exactly the tonic that my wrung-out soul needed after that ending. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of open, not-quite-happy endings, but sometimes you just need something to fill that void inside you that they leave.

This was perfect. Thank you. :)
wilf21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I'm pretty sure I must have read this before. But prompted by your latest "Slices of Life" I have re-read and very glad I did. It's so nice and so much more likely than Sarah just getting back or even wanting to get back all of her former memories. Well written too - now there's a bonus! I do miss this show.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Re-reading this lovely story. I've never really liked the "Mr. Walker" bit as it seem to diminish Chuck but I can appreciate how some people may find it endearing. Thanks.
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ok...tear drop. That was touching and sweet. Thanx for writting. I miss Charah so much...;(
NERDette777 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Why did i haven't read this earlier on? One word "FANTASTIC".
Rafiela chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love love love the story! Sweet ending. :) but (sorry) I found it a little unbelievable (i dare say) that Ellie wasn't in the renewal of vows. Just sayin'! Keep it coming! :D
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
A lovely post finale story, and pretty plausible overall. I do disagree with the timeline though. I don't think their first date and first kiss would have taken over 6 months, nor do I think it would even take Sarah that long to fall in love with him again. Very well written though.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »