Reviews for I Will Not Bow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really liked this story. I have to admit that some parts moved a bit fast though, I'd love more backstory: how Thompson came into the picture, some scens with Harry's ex-troops, etc.
I'd love more chapters to this story!
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Sooo when are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens next. And maybe you could split what happens in this chapter up and add details about the events that happened. Also it seems to be moving a bit fast.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Please continue this story! There are a lot of possible plots and turns. I'd like to see the reaction of Harry's (former) troops when he's marrying Sev.
Crash Boom Bang chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this!

Continue please?
Impassive Moon chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great story. The mechanical arm actually reminded me of Edward Elric's from Fullmetal Alchemist and the slight army reference... erm actually forget about that most people don't watch anime. The story is amazing and I definatly am looking foward to a continuation.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
continue plz. and i think it was the number 7 knight bus idk
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Dangerous indeed. I wonder how Lucius would react to the atomic or hydrogen bombs...

*shakes her head clear*

How did I miss this? This is pretty good.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Great story.

What is Thompson really up to,stalking Harry? And is he a threat to Severus and the baby?

What will the wizarding world think when the news is discovered of Severus and Harry getting married?

Can't wait to find out.
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You know... I think it was even better the second read around. Knowing the plotline, I could focus more on the details. Still an incredibly unique idea, and well developed. I'm glad you posted it as a stand alone. It deserves the attention. And I, for one, would not be adverse to seeing more. Keep it up, hun.

Indie
Reader chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
You make this into its own !can't wait to read more