Reviews for You Belong To Me
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh so hot that was great. Love it and can say I only know a few that can make a lemon without to much detail and still have it be really HOT!
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
very nice
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I... I absolutely loved that! It was cute (in a weird type of way) and parts in the parenthesis were Very funny (a.k.a. Mariku's translation of his boredom. I almost seriously fainted! I'm still laughing!). I loved the way you plotted this out, it was truly amusing. Oh, what I would give to read more stories as enjoyable as this all the time... Well, anyway -
Chyu-Chyu for now!
Deathberry Supreme chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Crossdressing Ryou is... Anshcvsgajaklalqohwdhdhdnekw lao... To amazing... Blood... Dripping from... Nose... Must... Get... To...hospital...
Livelygirl838 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lmao thinking with his other head. Priceless line lol :-]
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ah! It burns! *covers eyes with hand* Ryou's wearing a dress! AAAHHH!
Sorry for my little breakdown. It was well written, the plot was strange, and the end, for me, was scary. Yes, that is naughty! At least it wasn't explicit...
ded chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
ya did good
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You've given me something to giggle about. XD
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Squeee! WOWWWWW that was just amazing! I loooooved it! I loved everything in it! It was truly amazing, especially the stuff in the brackets! I love your sarcasm! Thank you so much for writing this story and please write more!
HippyWhippy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ohsweetbabyjesus. :O
MonaLisa20 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was well-written and very fun to read! you have this very unique and incredibly good writing style that I just adore! I hope you write more on these two. They are my favorite pairing :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was funny and cute! I liked it! Great job on this!
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was your first time, really? Well I think you did great!

Honestly the hole story was written extremely well. I loved the way you wrote Bakura. I guess compared to how he is in the anime/manga, yeah, you can consider him a little OOC. But I honestly think that his personality fit wonderfully here!

I seriously cannot think of one part I didn't end up absolutey loving lol

You did such an amazing job on this and you should be really proud with the results.

Thanks so much for sharing, I enjoyed the hell out of this!
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ho snap, Ryou had me worried there for a bit. I thought he was actually going out with Miho. o.o The ending(ish) made me laugh. Really hard. xD

And this is your first time writing something of this nature...? Are you sure? I mean, you haven't taken any lessons while asleep or anything, right? It's pretty good for a first time, I really like it. w Great job, and write more soon!
perzona chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I loved this so much! you've got no idea! Tendershipping FTW