Reviews for Sora's Rude Awakening
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Black spiky hair? blue eyes?crystal? correct me if i am wrong but is this Noctis from FF? BTW good job with the chapters it's almost like the game
shannon quickdagger chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
nice...
shannon quickdagger chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
woah that is cool
shannon quickdagger chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
:O woah
TheLifelessKing chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
SORA IS NOT THAT FUCKING WEAK OR SLOW! And the Keyblade may not be sharp like a sword, but it works like one. To back up my theory, watch the Xemnas and Xigbar fights.
kyrogue23 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
That was a good fight and he actually damage crona this time great. are you talking about the same noctis from FF-XIII?
Sonny1996 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Objective: Make more chapters
Sonny1996 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
not bad more please
kyrogue23 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I hope he can beat him this time around
TodayParade chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Great chapter, I really enjoy this story :) Update soon!
DangerFall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Kenji honestly this is one of the most detailed fics I've read in my 5 months of being on this site ! Well done

I also think you should of tried to make sora a little more strong I mean he could have took crona on easily
the weird kid chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Why didn't Sora use magic? Or surround the keyblade in magic, like he did with the elemental Strike Raids in KH:CoM?
TodayParade chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Great chapter, other then a few spelling errors it was good.
kyrogue23 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Please tell that sora does not have the black blood in him and sora is a quick learner when it comes to training.
Black-Knight Dracorex chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I like thus idea of acting like you're playing KH2, but I have 2 questions: is this set in the manga or anime and where in the anime/manga are you going to have the boss fight?

See ya and best of regards,

S-999