Reviews for Sex Hair
Ow. That was hilarious.
Yaoi Slaying Queen chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Love it
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
That was cute also hot and sexy. I have mixed feelings about some of Reid's haircuts.I kind of like the one where his hair is slicked back because I love the way it curls around his ears but I like it looser when he has to push it behind his ear on the one side not crazy about it long. I like nen with longish hair but his features are so delicate it covers up his face too much. Interesting surprise ending.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I don't know why buy jealous possessive Morgan is hot. Good start yes I love Reid's hair although I hated it when they were in New Orleans investigating the voodoo case. Yuck very unattractive. Did nothing for that gorgeous face. Very glad they went with holding off on drunk sex.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Very hot.
emma chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
when you said it was a too shot, does that mean thta you're no longer going to continue writing the fanfic?
sorry for being so annoying and insistant, i just REALLY want to know...
emma chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
it was so good. the first one as well. and literally i can't even.
are you planning on making any updates?
if so, please do. i understand that you have a life. but your fanfics are so damn good.

please, please, please, update.
Rachel garber chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Yeah, I love me some boy on boy loving, I have another favorite couple from a movie series but this fuck hawt, love it a lot. Love that teasing Dr. Reid. he is slut and innocence all wrapped up in one sweet sultry package, and Morgan, wow, sweet chocolate sugar coated candy man.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh our bad boy boy genius, naughty naughty Dr. Reid, heh heh, one bad boy. That was hot and loved his response to the threat from Morgan. Bwaahahahahaha
A Person chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Oh my god! The ending was so cute and hilarious...throwing hearts everywhere :D
A Person chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh good look it's my favorite thing...overstimulation ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh god this was unbelievably hot *Q*
Motaku1235 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
That. *gasp from too much laughter* Was. *wheeze*Hilarious!
switzer1013 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
LOVED IT! Thanks for writing it.
Susuki6789 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013