Reviews for Lead Me
t chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
pls updATE
CJ chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
I love your story I hope you finish it soon! Sorry that other people have hurt your feelings with negative feedback. I have never understood why people think that the internet gives them the right to say nasty things just because they can't see you.
Mogs chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Loved this chapter and looking forward to your update
LovelyLadiiZ chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Ryan and Christina. That would be interesting. :)

I can really see Horatio being protective of his little sis. Oh this is great. Update soon!
gaben chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Whew she's safe... LOl at her fiery side, but then you really can't blame the girl she is very much in the dark. Guess she's not going to be too happy being under watch, lock and key either when the situation is fully explained.
accounting professional chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Good chapter. I loved the interaction. Please continue this story.
HEHC4evr chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Nice chapter. Looks like Ryan is smitten. He better watch out or Horatio will be after him
queen of miami chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter, more when you can!
accounting professional chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Good chapter. I loved the interaction between Christina and Dsvid. I also loved the interaction between Horatio and Ryan. Please continue this story after all those taxes are done. lol!
HEHC4evr chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Nice conversation between Horatio and Ryan. Good chapter
Mogs chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Looking forward to the reunion with brother and sister, great chapter, thanks for the update :)
LovelyLadiiZ chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I actually read this yesterday from my phone, but the mobile version wouldn't let me review yesterday for some reason. o.O

Anywho, just wanted to let you know this is another great chapter! And I hope your child gets better soon.
ajay1960 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I HAVE A FEELING THE FUN HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN! I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RYAN AND HORATIO, THEY ARE GREAT TOGETHER. CHRISTINA IS DEFINATELY "SASSY". CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

TAX SEASON FOR YOU, WILL BE A BUSY ONE, I'M SURE, I HOPE YOUR CHILD IS FEELING BETTER,

ARLENE
queen of miami chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
great chapter, more when you can!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 2/14/2012