Reviews for Warrior Kotoko
Please continue!
Plzzzzz continueeeee
Feren Agnes chapter 5 . 3/2
Please update this story ! I love this story, make Naoki realize his feeling for Kotoko
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/18
I love this chapter! I love how Naoki was so distressed about the attack and his actions afterward. Him giving Kotoko his phone is such a golden moment. My heart is super happy!
Uh oh, does the demon mage sense her as much as she can sense him?
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/18
Ha! Love it! This is great! With his kindness and pure motives, no wonder Takendo is another chosen warrior! I really like how this story is progressing. You're so good at this! It must be hard creating an action/fantasy in the Itazura na Kiss-verse but you're doing great! Thank you!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/18
This is a general comment regarding all your stories. I really like how you develop Kotoko's character. She matures and grows up with losing her purity, heart, and integrity. I really like that.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/18
I had to laugh at Kotoko's observation that no one seemed to mind that Naoki had cut into the line. Ahahaha
Aww, Naoki, curious, aren't we?
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/18
Whoa, poor girl. The pressure! I liked that Naoki was worried about her and even went to check in on her.
Dreamatcha chapter 5 . 1/29
Pleaaassseee update! I love this fic! I can't wait to read more of Warrior Kotoko in action!
*bow on my knees*
hinoiri lwin chapter 5 . 1/17
This story is sooooo good! Please continiue this! I really like the way you write them. Ganbatte ne!
Kat-chan chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I really love this story! it's really good so I hope ya continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I love all your stories! Although, this is my favorite fan fic of ALL TIME! I really appreciate the awesome quality writing. This story is truly one in a billion!
Ginny chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I love this story, it's so original and at the same time the plot is flowing so well, please, please, please continue I need to read more, I need to know what happens!
LadyinPurple26 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
, I loved your story! Do bad I didn't find this earlier...
Please, tell me that you still plano on finishing the story... Please, pretty please? :-P
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Although it's strange to se Kotoko as a worrior this fic is really making me curious!
Hope you'll update it soon!