Reviews for Warrior Kotoko
Although it's strange to se Kotoko as a worrior this fic is really making me curious!
Hope you'll update it soon!
angel chapter 5 . 3/14
please complete your story...i reallly love it and want to know what happens next ...i have read all your fanfics and liked all of them...but this one is the best ...please complete it...waiting eagerly for the next chapter
Pixiecropse chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
oh dear I want more I want more No i demand more now
Tank chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Why, oh WHY is this unfinished?
Thinker chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Ack! You can't just leave things on a bloody cliffhanger like that! You just can't! _

Lovely work. :) Update soon!
Kiki1770 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Oh my goodness! You cannot stop after writing something so epic! I love Takendo's character! I hope Kotoko does fall for him a bit. Please continue to update this story!
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
please update this :D
ecchri chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Hope u will continue.
mei32 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Great story...please update...
kecia.jones3 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
i love it a lot i want more of the story
waitingforyou chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Hi I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you will soon. I have loved the story so far and think it is a great plot twist for the main characters. I feel like the our two Warriors need to have a theme song as they remind me of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. _ Please update soon!
-Love a reader waiting for more-
jediahsokaroxx chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I love this story so much, so interesting! :) I love the idea of Kotoko being a warrior! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
StariChanx chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
i hope this continues, it's very interesting!
Fangirl221 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Please please update soon! i want to know what happens :o
Tsukimei02 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This story is awesome. This is certainly one of the best Itazura na kiss fanfic. Waiting anxiously for the next update.