Reviews for Warrior Kotoko
Claudia chapter 5 . 7/16
please finish this story. I really hope Naoki also gets a key. then the 3 would work hand in hand to save the world. after the demons have been dealt with the romance begins
Claudia chapter 5 . 7/16
please finish this story. I really hope Naoki
TabassumH chapter 5 . 3/25
The story has been exceptionally well written. It must have been very difficult n time consuming to rewrite this love story into a fantasy one. Plz update the next parts.
Oh no! What gonna happen next? I'm dying to know!
HoneyxX chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I love this story so much. I really like the idea of Kotoko growing up and maturing as she learn the way of a hero. In my head, I can't see Irie being a warrior since in the chapter Kotoko realizes that she need to separate herself from thinking too much about Irie. If Irie became a warrior, Kotoko probably won't be able to focus on her duties thus hendering herself in the process.

Keita, you can probably make him into one of the warrior too. Also you can introduce new characters as being warriors. This is just an idea, but it is totally up to you.

Hope to see you update soon! :)
CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
I just want to say that I adore everything I've read of yours so far. I patiently look forward to your updates! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Plzzzzz continueeeee
Feren Agnes chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Please update this story ! I love this story, make Naoki realize his feeling for Kotoko
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
I love this chapter! I love how Naoki was so distressed about the attack and his actions afterward. Him giving Kotoko his phone is such a golden moment. My heart is super happy!
Uh oh, does the demon mage sense her as much as she can sense him?
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
Ha! Love it! This is great! With his kindness and pure motives, no wonder Takendo is another chosen warrior! I really like how this story is progressing. You're so good at this! It must be hard creating an action/fantasy in the Itazura na Kiss-verse but you're doing great! Thank you!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
This is a general comment regarding all your stories. I really like how you develop Kotoko's character. She matures and grows up with losing her purity, heart, and integrity. I really like that.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
I had to laugh at Kotoko's observation that no one seemed to mind that Naoki had cut into the line. Ahahaha
Aww, Naoki, curious, aren't we?
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Whoa, poor girl. The pressure! I liked that Naoki was worried about her and even went to check in on her.
Dreamatcha chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
Pleaaassseee update! I love this fic! I can't wait to read more of Warrior Kotoko in action!
*bow on my knees*