Reviews for The Daddy Thing
Silver3567 chapter 5 . 7/28
aw
yochan123 chapter 4 . 6/21
Aww
I teared up reading this
This chapter just hurt... a lot
Sec.ANo.1b chapter 1 . 2/28
In terms of favouritism, it would not be any such thing, for a jinchuriki is and will always be an asset to any village claiming presidency over said Jinchuriki, and thus Sandaime would have been checking his asset. (Disguised as an asset, in reality is family)
Blueowl chapter 12 . 1/23
I really really enjoyed this fic. So SO epic. Loved that he got a body back and that Naruto grew up with real loving support.
Going to check out the sequel!
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 12/24/2020
I wonder if Tsunade would help jiraiya with his arm and unknown uzumaki woman can get rid of the curse mark off itachi.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 12/24/2020
Oh my god that bastard snake orochimaru appears.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 12/24/2020
This story is really amazing and I hope that little naruto and minato and jiraiya find more uzumaki survivors.. Merry Christmas everyone! ️️️
burning leaves chapter 11 . 11/29/2020
This was the perfect ending to your fanfic. I’m in awe at the immaculate talent and skill it took to write this story and I’m so glad you kept updating. It’s simply the best!
prominently late chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
I just gotta say this was a wonderful story and the ending felt complete while still leaving room for a sequel. I love it so much.
Sylvalissa chapter 6 . 9/15/2020
Awh... cute ending of the chapter. I really like how the bond between Naruto and Minato develops and strengthens.
Sylvalissa chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
I get that Minato misses Kuchina, but the way you’re portraying it is as if Minato only cares about Naruto because he is her son. Naruto is Minato’s Son too and I think it’s a bit weird he’s looking foreword to leaving Naruto behind. Other than that, I like where this is going. I’m looking foreword to reading the other chapters.
Makuro767 chapter 7 . 8/17/2020
Why do I imagine Minato as a ghost head like the ones from Shaman King?