Reviews for The Daddy Thing
Secret.Identities chapter 12 . 10/13
Lol Tobirama!
Oooh, interesting to see Oonoki’s cunning. I was the assistant in that scenario, lol
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 1 . 10/3
Awesome. I actually got a small laugh when Naruto patted the... yellow puddle... and wanted to drink it.
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 9/18
this was quite good
Rogue Survivor chapter 3 . 9/4
I find the broken English to be unnecessary, unrealistic, and irritating.
BlueTea21 chapter 13 . 8/15
#3 Chaturanga, definitely. That's something that would make a good story, I believe.

As for college... working while in school is good, but only so long as you don't burn yourself out. Also, have you ever considered essay contests/competitions? When I was in college, I spammed every essay contest I could and even won a state history competition. The amounts of money were small, but I won enough times that it paid for all of my books all four years (and believe me books will cost you). Truth be told, a lot of students just don't know what is out there, but if you're tenacious enough and set yourself the goal of entering AT LEAST one essay or application for a minor scholarship a week you WILL get somewhere.
Jorima chapter 13 . 8/11
I, for 1, like the idea #s 2,3,4.
2, when I want and, in the flippant fantastical mood, #3, if & when i want more challenging to read, both emotionally and mentally; &... #4 when i want something funny. But definitely #4 if its wattpad. Girls kinda like personality like Livy to cross swords w/ personality like that of taylor, especially if the story is humorous & romantic all at the same time. I personally like your tske on the girl's trait. All sweetness & spice is cliche for me, i'm all for troll but not meanie, and an upside if she's funny to boot as well, and as you said practical, logical.

But do not take my word for this, coz my preferences are not usually what would most or the majority will consider. I like unique things which others think as weird. But i have in good authority (who are my teenagers - nieces ) who read wattpad, that they like #4.

Hey, if it's any consolation to you, i like both your daddy and hokage thing fics. So does my sister and friends. And they're both hard to please.
Good luck to your new endeavor and bless you with success. More power to you.
Completely Confunded chapter 13 . 8/9
Honestly, I'd go for the part-time job. You're a good writer, and I've read a few of your storues, unintentionaply, even, but writing's somewhat harder to gain money from than working. . Plus, in the future, it'll be easier to stick an official job on a resume. If you do find yourself with free time (not saying you will, but it could happen), then these are good ideas to play around with then. . .

Patreon's still a good option. Most of your reader's aren't going to be upset with you for needing the financial support in order to write.

Seriously, though, go for the job (especially if you've already got it lined up), and aim to pay off your debts. If that doesn't work out, you'll at least have earned some money from it. And it may even be fun (in some ways. .)
Allakazzam chapter 13 . 8/5
The safest option and the one I would recommend is the part-time job. Just being honest.
Kayo-San chapter 13 . 7/31
Hey man, I guess first off, patreon is fine, and I wouldn't mind supporting a fellow writer as well. We'll be donating so that we can keep reading your writing, regardless of fandom.
I'm not sure how wattpad pays, but I'm not sure it will be enough or be comparable to a part-time job? That said, I like the sound of idea 3 the best!

I hope you manage to get your finances in order, we'll wait for you, don't be pressured at all, we're very happy to wait and would rather you be stable in life rather than on the run and still writing - writing is for the enjoyment after all.

Stay strong, sending you positive vibes!
Korisovra chapter 13 . 7/25
honestly, patreon lol
mermizle chapter 13 . 7/23
Started reading this not realizing it was on hold/ staying undone which sucks but I would probably read option 1 if it were a comic
Canisse chapter 13 . 7/23
I like Idea#1 best. Whichever you write, I'll definitely check it out, but I don't know if I'll like it enough to pay for it. Good luck, I guess?
Please tell us when you've published your first chapter.
RosanaDoodles chapter 13 . 7/23
I'll start off with discussing the pros and cons of your story ideas. I'll also be completely honest with you, but the only stories I'd even so much as glance at are options 2 and 3. I understand what you mean by targeting the wattpad community with the 4th option, but the most you can get out of that is probably... not that much. If you play your cards right, you can definitely call people out with this, because as some prefer it, slightly cliché romance is the most solid genre to wattpad readers. Even then, it's a hard pass because of how generic the summary is.

The 1st option on the other hand, is most probably targeted to both Otaku and anyone who enjoys someone striving to become better. Except for the fact that isekai is a highly volatile subject. It can bring the eyes of many just because it's an isekai. The most probably result would be people saying "Another one? This trope is so overdone!" Which puts many readers down right off the bat.

The second and third ones seem to have unique plots and have generally good tags.

I know I ramble about summaries a lot, but remember that wattpad readers are notorious for their ability to simply skim through stories and add them to their library after only checking the tags and synopsis. It's tough, is all.

I asked my friends and family for their opinion, and they all say...

Get a job. It's not worth the risk. Life might suck balls during the next few time periods, but it's not something that can be changed that easily.

...
loveurstoriesbyelol
Su chapter 6 . 7/23
This is so sweeeeet! The best [ick-me-up fic I've ever read! (TT0TT)/
His Rose bud 125 chapter 13 . 7/23
Yay I found this story again. Fantastically written are you on Wattpad now? I tried searching for you but sadly my search came up empty.
I wish I had your drive for writing but I struggle with the spelling, grammar and other stuff. I tend to get more trolls then I would like.
But Wattpad is a good idea and they don’t have the rule about the spelling thing I tend to publish more on there then I do fanfiction because of it.
As for the story I vote for last game (what can I say I’m a hopeless romantic).

P.s my son edited this so you could read it. XD