Reviews for The Daddy Thing
Snow Guardian97 chapter 13 . 4h
Idea #1 seems the most interesting to me. I like the idea of a normal person with a lot of determination having to figure out how to be exceptional enough to do what they want. Definitely seems like it has the most potential to be interesting.
TenVipers chapter 13 . 6h
You should probably go for the job for at least a couple months. It is a much safer plan.
otaku1325 chapter 13 . 13h
thank you for the update! it's good to hear from you. congrats on the job offer! I really think you should take it and let your writing take a back seat. not that it's bad or anything! but it's ok to take time off to focus on your priorities. something that helped me make decisions of a similar nature involved knowing the difference between something that is time sensitive/urgent vs something importanthope this helps and I wish you the best ! I don't mind waiting till whenever for you to catch your breath to read more of your works!
Cake-Sama chapter 13 . 13h
I think it would be better to take that job. While writing is enjoyable and you can profit from it, you will not make the same amount as you would if you take that job. Also, there is a medium-to-high possibility that your writing may not even bring any money in, as there are a lot of factors to getting enough money from writing.

In fact, one of my friends faced the same issue and he did go with the writing option. In the end, he regretted it because he did not make much money from it as he needed.
Guest chapter 13 . 17h
honestly, all of those ideas sound great? i would read p much anything you decided to go with haha.
simple405 chapter 13 . 19h
Idea 3.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 13 . 7/21
I like the first one, but as for profiting from fanfiction you should just make a p.a.t.r.e.o.n you arent profiting from the writing so much as being given incentive to spend your time on it. People are paying for you to focus and do something they enjoy much like patrons did for musicians and artists of the past. I'd check it out.
arsalan.rex chapter 4 . 7/21
a third of Ur story is up n the protagonist still can't speak properly.. for a supposed genius, there seems to be negligible improvement in his lingual proficiency...

also a four year old who can't speak properly in a world where 6 year olds are trained killers? Ur not selling the whole prodigy angle...
notsofrilly chapter 9 . 6/12
AHHH RUN!
Honestly, I found this story to be beautiful. It was a wonderful story, so thank you for posting it.
jj chapter 12 . 2/25
reread nice job
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 6 . 2/15
Wow, that end, so much feelings. Its imposible not tear up a bit.
Uzumaki no Rinne-Sennin chapter 4 . 2/15
Little Naruto is simply adorable.
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
outstanding!~~~~~~~
MadMaxxCoyote chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
I'm not sure what the point of putting the cursed seal on Itachi was. Why would Orochimaru do that? He did it to Sasuke to entice him to join him, but Itachi doesn't give a crap about more power.