Reviews for The Daddy Thing
prominently late chapter 12 . 10/26
I just gotta say this was a wonderful story and the ending felt complete while still leaving room for a sequel. I love it so much.
Sylvalissa chapter 6 . 9/15
Awh... cute ending of the chapter. I really like how the bond between Naruto and Minato develops and strengthens.
Sylvalissa chapter 2 . 9/15
I get that Minato misses Kuchina, but the way you’re portraying it is as if Minato only cares about Naruto because he is her son. Naruto is Minato’s Son too and I think it’s a bit weird he’s looking foreword to leaving Naruto behind. Other than that, I like where this is going. I’m looking foreword to reading the other chapters.
Makuro767 chapter 7 . 8/17
Why do I imagine Minato as a ghost head like the ones from Shaman King?
Makuro767 chapter 6 . 8/17
Finally! A story that doesn't paint Minato as a loser who only care about duty. I mean, think about it, even if he chose someone else people will still condemn Naruto and him for being dishonorable. Besides, who in Konoha can withold the Kyuubi inside besides an Uzumaki? If just anyone can do it, Mikoto could have chosen anyone in Konoha as the next holder but instead Kushina had to leave her home to take up the duty. Like it or not, Naruto being the Jichuurinki of Konoha is set in stone. And whether it is his son or someone else's kid, Minato will still need to make the hard choice. So rather than have Naruto be condemned for his cowardice should he place the Kyuubi in someone else, it is better to have faith and let Naruto hold the Kyuubi as his Uzumaki predecessors before him.
ChronicDisasterX chapter 11 . 7/18
Huh, being honest, I thought Naruto would be acting like that because, maybe he was afraid of the expectations, or because he thought now, the villagers wouldn’t see, “Naruto Uzumaki”, and, instead, “The Yondaime’s son”... huh.
Neroscurse chapter 11 . 5/21
Brilliantly done! Even cried a few times. Wonderful story and thank you for writing it!
Daimonds in the rain chapter 12 . 5/8
i loved this story. it was the perfect balance between warm and angst and if i thought i coupd not love minato anymore than i already do... i was sorely mistaken. one of the best father-son stories i have ever read dattebayo!
I love this storyyyyy.
xcandiedoll chapter 11 . 4/30
I enjoyed reading this fic. I dunno why Im a sucker for father-son Minato-Naruto stories hehe
Anyways, youve hurt me so much on the first few chapters. Well, I know everyone feels the same about Naruto being ostracized and neglected in his childhood. Its just sooo unfair and wrong! I have always wondered what Minato's impression and reaction to it would be. And I think this fic just gave me a glimpse of that. Heck I cried on the paperdolls part. It hurt so much! To think that this story is a little bit lighter (?) because Minato was able to stay and connect with his son as a child, yet in the original story Naruto really had no one, not Kakashi, not Jiraiya.

The overall development of the story is really good. Also have to commend how this is also a story of healing and self actualization for many, such as Kakashi and Minato. Two things that still bother me though, what will happen to Itachi (brilliant inclusion as ANBU guard during the Orochimaru arc, it makes a lot of senseand wondering if you cut this story a bit short because Im thinking youre trying to build Kabuto's character but knowing his ties to Oro, will he become a traitor considering he is Naruto's friend? But anyway, they are not the focus of your fic hehe

Naru-chan's predicatement in this chapter kinda made me realize something about my understanding of Boruto's relationship with daddy Naruto in the anime. I cant fully understand why he is such a brat towards his dad who is truly trying his best to fulfill his role in the village and his family. Its hard to read his story because of it. But your words in this chapter, about how Naru-chan doesnt want to share his daddy Minato, might also be the reason why Boruto was like that.

Very creative. I liked the twist in the end re Edo Tensei. It was well deserved. I want a happy dad and son huhu must protecc
Chrysanthemum9484 chapter 12 . 12/6/2019
Love the Omake.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
This fanfic was a breath of fresh air! It was original and heartwarming. I enjoyed reading this greatly!
Purple Pork Penguin chapter 12 . 9/14/2019
I thought this story was sweet, and the twist towards the end was great, as was the character development!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
AAAAAAH THIS STORY IS SO. SWEET. I love it. It's healing everything that was ever wrong with me. T_T
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 4 . 9/7/2019
Daddies ARE the best. This has been a beautiful ride. Bless you for writing this.