Reviews for The Daddy Thing
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I love this story! I feel a bit silly reading the sequel first, but *Shrugs* what can you do?
MathIsMagic chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Ah! How lucky for me! I subscribed to this story when I finished it last week on the off chance you would post when you finally started putting up a sequel (which I was admittedly less than hopeful about.) and yet here you are already posting about the sequel! Ah! Thank you! As much as I loved the fluff, I can not WAIT to see what Minato's return does to everyone else.
Icestar2012 chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
OH MY GOD! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It made me cry tears of joy... -
Onefootinhellalready chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Oml this. I was half way through when I thought that the end would be Minato leaving, and that thought alone broke me. This story has a list of things that broke me. Everything was heartwarming and sad but happy and oml. This only thing I didn't really like was the whole 'talent' thing with Naruto. Cuz hes not talented. But I can overlook that. I want this story to have a sequel but it doesn't need one. Perfect end to a amazing fanfic 9/10
cntcenut5 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
It really good... Im crying trough the story. It bautiful story... Thank you for finished it.
ChocolateMousse chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Of all things I want to say... Oh my god your front pic for this fic is just so damn cute it makes me go 'squeeeee' and die a bit every time I look at it *fangasm*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
This is just... so... *squeal*
I'm going to go brush my teeth...
Sony Boy chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
I spent all morning reading this story and it's worth every moment.

Haunting and heartwarming with a bit of heartbreak, having everything in Minato pov is unique and such a great idea.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Awww love this story! 3 thanks for your hard work!
Rhea chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
This fic is a sponge cake.
Syndrias82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
n
floatingmangocake chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Thanks for writing, it was a pleasure to read.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
When i read this till the end, i can't help but think what the villagers think when Naruto announced as Minato's son. Since they mistreated him badly.

wait- does that get announced?

Anyway, it was all really good! Great! Awesome!

Always Love Daddy Minato in kind of canon setting where Naruto did get mistreated for being (former) orphan and kyuubi jailer.
guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015