Reviews for The Daddy Thing
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
Thank you for the update/notice!
I'll go read the sequel right now!
kalmaegi chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Hahaha has! Edo Tensei. Goddamnitall Tobirama.

The Raikage thinks the Sandaime wanted the Kumo to take the bait of a ticking time bomb out of their hands and into their own lands. Onoki thinks he's being manipulated and its true.
DaYaNa1997 chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
I love your story but I believe you made Jiraya, Minato, and Itachi underpowered, although it did fit the plot so meh. Thank you.
LunarCatNinja chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I love this story! I feel a bit silly reading the sequel first, but *Shrugs* what can you do?
MathIsMagic chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Ah! How lucky for me! I subscribed to this story when I finished it last week on the off chance you would post when you finally started putting up a sequel (which I was admittedly less than hopeful about.) and yet here you are already posting about the sequel! Ah! Thank you! As much as I loved the fluff, I can not WAIT to see what Minato's return does to everyone else.
Icestar2012 chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
OH MY GOD! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! It made me cry tears of joy... -
Onefootinhellalready chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Oml this. I was half way through when I thought that the end would be Minato leaving, and that thought alone broke me. This story has a list of things that broke me. Everything was heartwarming and sad but happy and oml. This only thing I didn't really like was the whole 'talent' thing with Naruto. Cuz hes not talented. But I can overlook that. I want this story to have a sequel but it doesn't need one. Perfect end to a amazing fanfic 9/10
cntcenut5 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
It really good... Im crying trough the story. It bautiful story... Thank you for finished it.
ChocolateMousse chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Of all things I want to say... Oh my god your front pic for this fic is just so damn cute it makes me go 'squeeeee' and die a bit every time I look at it *fangasm*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
This is just... so... *squeal*
I'm going to go brush my teeth...
Sony Boy chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
I spent all morning reading this story and it's worth every moment.

Haunting and heartwarming with a bit of heartbreak, having everything in Minato pov is unique and such a great idea.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Awww love this story! 3 thanks for your hard work!
Rhea chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
This fic is a sponge cake.
Syndrias82 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
n
floatingmangocake chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Thanks for writing, it was a pleasure to read.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »