Reviews for The Daddy Thing
xcandiedoll chapter 11 . 4/30/2020
I enjoyed reading this fic. I dunno why Im a sucker for father-son Minato-Naruto stories hehe
Anyways, youve hurt me so much on the first few chapters. Well, I know everyone feels the same about Naruto being ostracized and neglected in his childhood. Its just sooo unfair and wrong! I have always wondered what Minato's impression and reaction to it would be. And I think this fic just gave me a glimpse of that. Heck I cried on the paperdolls part. It hurt so much! To think that this story is a little bit lighter (?) because Minato was able to stay and connect with his son as a child, yet in the original story Naruto really had no one, not Kakashi, not Jiraiya.

The overall development of the story is really good. Also have to commend how this is also a story of healing and self actualization for many, such as Kakashi and Minato. Two things that still bother me though, what will happen to Itachi (brilliant inclusion as ANBU guard during the Orochimaru arc, it makes a lot of senseand wondering if you cut this story a bit short because Im thinking youre trying to build Kabuto's character but knowing his ties to Oro, will he become a traitor considering he is Naruto's friend? But anyway, they are not the focus of your fic hehe

Naru-chan's predicatement in this chapter kinda made me realize something about my understanding of Boruto's relationship with daddy Naruto in the anime. I cant fully understand why he is such a brat towards his dad who is truly trying his best to fulfill his role in the village and his family. Its hard to read his story because of it. But your words in this chapter, about how Naru-chan doesnt want to share his daddy Minato, might also be the reason why Boruto was like that.

Very creative. I liked the twist in the end re Edo Tensei. It was well deserved. I want a happy dad and son huhu must protecc
Chrysanthemum9484 chapter 12 . 12/6/2019
Love the Omake.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
This fanfic was a breath of fresh air! It was original and heartwarming. I enjoyed reading this greatly!
PurplePlasmaPenguin chapter 12 . 9/14/2019
I thought this story was sweet, and the twist towards the end was great, as was the character development!
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
AAAAAAH THIS STORY IS SO. SWEET. I love it. It's healing everything that was ever wrong with me. T_T
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 4 . 9/7/2019
Daddies ARE the best. This has been a beautiful ride. Bless you for writing this.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
This is amaaaaazing
Lunanimes chapter 12 . 5/30/2019
I really loved this story. It was so sweet, I just love everything about it. I live how Minato was there so Naruto and it allowed him to grow with love. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story.
D chapter 11 . 4/23/2019
i hope 'Blondaime' will become the nickname NAruto uses for Minato
Blonde-Yondaime *wheeze*
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2019
Also i remembered smtn else:
Rin died by Kakashis Hands before Madara/Obito attacked Konoha and im sure Minato knew that. Isnt that important in in the Overall Picture and idk if that was out back when you wrote the Story but just wanted to say it..:
Anyways absolutely Great so far and im hyped for the
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
Great so far but i feel like Naruto shouldve skipped some Grades, even if Minato and or Kakashi might advise against it.
Especially when he had no True Friends as it was even stated so theres no Problem there rly...
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 11 . 2/4/2019
I really liked this story. It is a incredibly creative idea, and I liked reading how both Minato and Naruto navigated their strange situation together. I like how Minato was able to give Naruto the push to help Kakashi. I also liked how you went about getting Minato his own body again.

I also loved the reunion between Minato and Kakashi. I love Kakashi, and that guy needs all the love and care that he can get.

So yeah this was a great story. I really enjoyed it.
hannita asakura chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
hannita asakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Thank you!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »