Reviews for The Daddy Thing
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
AAAAAAH THIS STORY IS SO. SWEET. I love it. It's healing everything that was ever wrong with me. T_T
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 4 . 9/7/2019
Daddies ARE the best. This has been a beautiful ride. Bless you for writing this.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 2 . 9/7/2019
This is amaaaaazing
Lunanimes chapter 12 . 5/30/2019
I really loved this story. It was so sweet, I just love everything about it. I live how Minato was there so Naruto and it allowed him to grow with love. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story.
D chapter 11 . 4/23/2019
i hope 'Blondaime' will become the nickname NAruto uses for Minato
Blonde-Yondaime *wheeze*
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2019
Also i remembered smtn else:
Rin died by Kakashis Hands before Madara/Obito attacked Konoha and im sure Minato knew that. Isnt that important in in the Overall Picture and idk if that was out back when you wrote the Story but just wanted to say it..:
Anyways absolutely Great so far and im hyped for the
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
Great so far but i feel like Naruto shouldve skipped some Grades, even if Minato and or Kakashi might advise against it.
Especially when he had no True Friends as it was even stated so theres no Problem there rly...
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 11 . 2/4/2019
I really liked this story. It is a incredibly creative idea, and I liked reading how both Minato and Naruto navigated their strange situation together. I like how Minato was able to give Naruto the push to help Kakashi. I also liked how you went about getting Minato his own body again.

I also loved the reunion between Minato and Kakashi. I love Kakashi, and that guy needs all the love and care that he can get.

So yeah this was a great story. I really enjoyed it.
hannita asakura chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
hannita asakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Thank you!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 12 . 12/10/2018
BRILLIANT!
GoddamnINeedAUsername chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
I'm pretty sure that I know what's causing the anger... :3 I really enjoy the story so far!
theshyguy34 chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
All I would recommend tweaking is some of the kids dialogue early on. At 3 years of age, a little mispronunciation is alright, not much, but some. But at 5, almost 6 years old very few children have mispronounced words unless they are just learning them or they are just difficult to pronounce. Hope this helps
Hiniwalay chapter 12 . 10/13/2018
Lol Tobirama!
Oooh, interesting to see Oonoki’s cunning. I was the assistant in that scenario, lol
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »