Reviews for The Daddy Thing
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
naruto's so cute
Anon chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I love how you brought Kaoru and the gang back, I think they are very interesting characters and wouldn't mind seeing more of them. I'm glad this story is an AU, though I would have been fine with a canon story with minato mixed in, a think an AU works much better. Also about the Uchiha situation, I think a good move for the Sandaime would be to have Itachi train Naruto, besides the fact that they are both child prodigies, I think it would be a sign of good faith and might help diffuse tension. Obviously it might not be a good move for a lot of reasons, but I wouldn't mind reading about this type of situation. It's your story so go any way you want to and I'll support it, but I figured I would just put this out there. Keep up the good work.
Ishiguro Ayumu chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
please make it a main project...
Dante Nastaran chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
2 new chapters in such a short amount of time, awesome! Plz update again soon. I really want to see where this fic is going.
ims chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Wow. So Naruto finally came out. I would have expected Naruto to be suspected long ago.

And Naurto not getting to be friends with the Konoha 8 is sad, but inevitable. Hey, he was not really friends with them in canon either until after graduation. But he still HAS friends, even if they are older, and that is all that matters.

Also about Shikamaru: In the academy he just bummed out. Would have been far to bothersome to go to the intellectual level Naruto is on.

By the way, an interesting psychological aspect of the whole situation: Naruto has NEVER encountered the concept of privacy or being alone. His father was literally in his mind 24/7. I wonder if he ever feels some kind of disconnect concerning the concepts in other people.

Also, I am looking forward for whats is coming up. I am not one to tell you what to write, but I really look forward to a "genius Naruto" (damn, that phrase has caught so many bad connocations because of tons of crappy fics) story that actually has a natural progression in character and ability of Naruto and STILL keeps him likeable. Up to know, you did that admirably.
anon chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Excellent, I truly enjoy this story and where you are taking it, I can't wait to see how you place Naruto into the ninja system, I'm guessing he is going to be graduating early.
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Reviews feed the ego monster :D
But honestly this is adorable!
It truly is one of the best Father/Son fics I'v read.
Can't wait to read more!
Update soon :3
Afiana Arch chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
make it into a main project! I love the way the story flow... thought it was unfortunate that Naruto can't make a friend with the Rookie 12. I think shikamaru can go well with Naruto at this rate, even if he always says "troublesome". . .
GiggleHeMan chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
No worries on replying, keep up the good work on this story, its enduring and quite fun to read. 8)
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
absolutely love this! Wonderful writing!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I don't mind if you reply or not. If I ask a question, I would like a response. If I don't, well then I won't be offended if you don't say anything back. :)

Loved the chapter, btw. Absolutely fabulous. Hmm, once you get Minato out of Naruto, I'm wondering what exactly you'll do. Interesting.
Master Solo chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Yes, reply please. Sometimes replies to reviews turn into the best conversations lol. I'm interested in seeing where you take this. I guess if he graduates early he won't be on team 7, am I right? Still don't like narusaku. Then again, im not sure if id ship this version of naruto with hinata, either, and im usually a bigtime fan of the pairing. So the uchihas won't be massacred in this? I think Sakura might be a clan kid since her dad was the fourth hokage in the alternate universe from the last movie, so the number of clan kids might be off.
EarlessSpark027 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Wow, this is a really good story. You just actually changed my opinion of Minato a bit. I usually don't like fics where Naruto's parents or one of them is sealed into him, but this one is actually done well. It practically has almost everything I would want in a story.

Please, update soon and nice work!
Haruchai chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I found Minato's mode of speech was a bit impolite. He should have addressed the Hokage as Sarutobi-sama or Sarutobi-sensei at the very least, using "san" in this manner implies that Minato is well above Sarutobi's standing. It would even have been better to use less formal speech by addressing the Hokage as if he is Minato's grandfather since it will make it sound more personal. Nice chapter overall though it looks like it will take much more time before the story can move to the action scenes.

-Haruchai out-
00phantom chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
wow this is a really good story i cant wait to read more keep up the good work
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »