Reviews for The Daddy Thing
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Lololol thought so. thats so the situation to put that line in hahaha. well...iguess naru hasnt gotten any death threats or beatings in this story nor has he been kicked out yet.. will he specialize in seals n researching onhis own? Good test taker since he learned that reading is important? Anyway, update soon:))
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is really good! The plot development is amazing! Oh and will the three Academic students Naruto met come back later
Kuraihikaru chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
So so so so so very cute~ I just couldn't stop aw-ing.
devil M chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Wow earn the title! Good job on that word I love it!
Crypton89 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
This story is a pleasant surprise. Better than I first expected. Keep up the good work.
narutofan chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Great :)
Tony chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Awww, cute!
akuma-river chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Ah, Naruto is so cute.

I wonder what Minato will think of it when Naruto turns five and starts the Academy or when he first meets bullies or when he first meets Sasuke and then after the massacre.

I wonder how much will change and how much will not. Will the massacre even still take place? Or will the clan change their aims and the council not force Itachi to murder his family?
otaku1412 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Yay! An update :)

I really like how Naruto's noticing the cold stares :D and also that part with Kakashi _

Keep up the good work :)
schnookums chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Adorable fic. How far will you be taking it? I'm glad Kakashi stopped running. Can't wait for more.
Yueli-san chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
really cute chapter, i especially love the last line. its interesting to see how much of an effect Minato has on Naruto's development. i love how you portray all of the characters realistically. can't wait to see what type of person and how strong Naruto will become by the time he is old enough for the academy. looking forward to the next update!
Van der Ay chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
This story is so freaking cute. I love it.
Circle of Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I love the last line. It's so Naruto and yet it has an appeal coming from a child that's younger then most. You've pulled together an amazing chapter. KUDOS.

I will wait and read the next.

Thanks.
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Brilliant story. Though what do the ANBU think of Naruto walking around, asking questions and seemingly getting answers out of thin air?
booboo chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Another really great chapter. It's interesting to see how Minato's presence effects Naruto's development. And I'm glad you put Kakashi in.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »