Reviews for The Daddy Thing
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Naruto sure is coming along faster than in canon and frankly, that's completely realistic. The fact alone that he has a parent, who loves him, means a lot, but additionally that person is there for him constantly, giving advice and teaching him. And there's the fact that this parent is brilliant.
A Deathless Song chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This is very well written, with realistic, in-depth character development. I like it a lot, and your writing style is pleasant and flows easily, making the story an enjoyable read. I feel so bad for Naruto and Minato, though, the poor dears. n_n Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I like your story, and that I'll be watching eagerly for your next update.
softdreamer chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
it's interesting and I'm curious as to how will Minato get out of Naruto

good work :D
devil M chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Love this baby-naru fic! Keep it up!
Viridian chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
The paper mache family segment was very moving - this story is focused on Naruto and Minato, but I'm glad to see that Kushina hasn't been forgotten, and that Minato has a chance occasionally to grieve for her loss as well. I'm also really liking Naruto's increasing awareness of his "Dadda", and the strange realisation that this "Dadda" has some sort of physical presence inside him (like him wanting to observe the treaty signing).

Anyway, thanks a lot for the update, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Pidgeon-san chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Really enjoying this, love the plot and LOVE baby naruto!
Kacher chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Very good fic i enjoyed reading it, more power to you Author,
Shaman Shinobi chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
SO CUTE! Please continue, I really like this story!
Scotty77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I can't wait for more! Keep it up!
narutofan chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Aww, Naruto is so cute ,
shia naru chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Hyaa~

Kawaii Naru-chan...

Would there Naru-chan meet Sasuke? And what will Minato's reactioan coz that?

When overprotective daddy Minato out? I love overprotective daddy Minato! hehe

Please update soon...

And sorry for my very bad english, it's not my first language
Falcon-Rider chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I like this fic a lot so far! :) Yeah . . . that's going to be awkward to convince the Sandaime and everyone else that he's actually talking to his Dadda and not the Kyuubi
EmiTenshi chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I love it! I like the pace of the story so far, you're doing great! Most stories that I've read that have this kind of build up are slow and I tend to lose interest. You've done an excellent job so far in keeping my attention. I can't wait to read what happens next :) Keep updating please!
Alec McDowell chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Some nice moments here. I liked seeing Minato's thoughts slowly turning from Kushina every moment to really starting to be grateful getting to spend this time with Naruto. I liked the hint that Minato is going to have Naruto speak to the Hokage at some point, as well. Looking forward to the next update
otaku1412 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Yay an update :D very well written. There were a few times where i think you chose the wrong word. But other than that, it was great :)

Hmm... Minato getting mad about Naruto's treatment might be just because he loves his son... Or could it be cuz of the Kyuubi? :O is the fox affecting him?

Hehe whatever the reason, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »