Reviews for The Daddy Thing
lilsilverphoenix chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
love the ending part, it was really cute
Scurryfunger chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I love Minato's relationship with Naruto! It's so sweet!
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
me likey the idea!

i think naruto is a bit out of chacrter even at that young age and it's a shame that naruto cant see minato...in that seense you could have had more moments!

anywho update soon!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So, so, CUTE! A bit sad, but still sooooo cute ... baby Naruto is adorable :D:D:D. And Minato was too ... cuuuuute ...
Viridian chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh, very interesting. I like how the change in circumstances felt natural. Kimiko was also a dear, and very likeable for an original character. I do hope you choose to continue this story, so we can see how Minato's presence affects Naruto's development.
Aranduriel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very interesting

Hopefully Minato will be able to go out of Narutos body soon and also interact with other People. Should be fun.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this story is so cute. can't wait to see how this story turns out and watch how naruto grows up. keep up the good work. update soon please.
tati1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Continue please!
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I was mad at Minato and his silly reasoning for offing himself when the full story of the circumstances of Naruto's birth and the Kyubi attack were revealed in the manga. What good is a father without a mother? Is he kidding?

It's definitely nice to see a different take on it. Naruto and Minato have got to be careful not to alarm people *by the fact that Minato is *living*, literally living! in his son's head!*

Also, I can't help but think that Naruto has lost any hope of privacy in his life!

But it is an interesting concept.
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Interesting way to see the problem of Minato sticking around solved, curious to see what ya have coming.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
When do you plan on having Naruto leave the orphanage? What about Kakashi spying on him as ANBU?

When will Naruto join the academy and meet Sasuke and how much will things change because of this?

I look forward to reading what you come up with.
Tony chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
narutofan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww, Naruto sounds so cute ,

Hope that you update this :)
ImmerMunter chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OMG yes! It's sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I had the urge of wanting to snatch Naruto away from the orphanage and just hug him.

Poor Minato, my favorite blond needs a break. xD
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very nice. This is one of my favorite things to see in Naruto fics; I love stories where Kushina lives or is put inside of the seal but there's just something about Minato and Naruto together that I love even more. I'm glad to here Naruto is not being neglected physically here; it's always bothered me that even with council restrictions or whatever the Sandaime couldn't or wouldn't do anything when confronted with a malnourished child. I have to think that the Sandaime is abit naive to think that nobody outside of the village knows Naruto is a jinchurriki. Konoha has spies all over, so why wouldn't the other villages? And in this story specifically, it's an entire year before the silence law is passed so you can't tell me some traveling merchants didn't come, get the scoops and quite innocently tell someone else later on... I'm looking forward to Naruto and Minato figuring out how to get into Naruto's mind together so they can have some face to face interaction. Minato claims he'll leave when Naruto is old enough (something I hope is very long; with all that's coming up for him) and I love fics where Naruto shows up to Kakashi's genin tests and starts busting out the Yondaime's moves and giving him a heart attack... hope to see more of this soon
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »