Reviews for Kurama
lilmymyshem chapter 4 . 2/1
The confidence given back and forth along with trust makes this really more worth it.
Alexander G chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
This is going better and better. Its like they are becoming closer, like how Kurama lets him sleep with him and they talk so often. And there is not any sex scenes as in most of the other Kurama fanfics ive read. please keep the good work up, You are the best!
Alexander chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
It is really good fanfic. Most of the other ones around are all too sexual in a way... this is way more interesting and lore-friendly. It is like you got it out of the manga. Please make more...
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
This was, UNBELIEVABLY GOOD, :-) I love these two !
yuri43 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
very nice, tho i have to admit a little wierd (in my opinion that is)...puff
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
When Naruto said to Kurama to not make him remember his first kiss, I'm kinda stunned.
I panic and think who's the one who got Naruto's first kiss? Sakura? Hinata? Shion? Or any other girl/women since on Shippuden he got Harem! But then, I remember. It was Sasuke who got his! XD and got the second too. lol
Poot Narunaru!

Seriously, if he always thinking about Sasuke, his love life is quite pitiful? or not?

So Kurama can't get any female beast?

I guess it will update again?!
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Kurama is awesome and I love ur insights into there interactions. I only wish you would explore some of their interactions with other people.
p3paula chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
that's sweet Naruto Kurama there... XD
awww... cool. love the themes.. can you add more shots? XD 8D
FayeFox chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aaaw that's soo cute *o*
I always wished they were in the series like that *sighs* v_v
nanasho chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
very nice one shots i like kurama and naruto friendships
Byakugan Hime chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Such an awesome fanfic! .
I love Kurama XDD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Aww, so cute! (In a bloody and revenge filled way). There need to be more fics like this. Please keep them coming!
operagirl76 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Really liked this. Nice to see a fic where both Naruto and Kurama are in canonverse and IC. I agree with you that now that they're friends, Kurama would do everything in his power to ensure that Naruto doesn't die during his ultimate clash with Sasuke.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
These are really quite adorable, made even better with how in-character Naruto and Kurama are.
MoonClaimed chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
This is really, really cute and well written! I hope you write more eventually! D