Reviews for Courage
BarbyBells chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
i like it... great caracthers!
irelandk chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
:-)
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Feel the fear and do it anyway, yeah well I guess I'm not mad at him anymore, at least he finally manned up so to speak, even though he hurt Jasper so badly and kind of fucked with Bella's head, that was a fairly nice story near the end. at the beginning all I wanted to do was stick my hand theough the screen and smack him HARD upside the head, what a dick. Part of me honestly didn't want Jasper to give him a chance after he turned out to be such a shit, surprised he never said anything about Jasper's car. That must have been a bt of a shocker to see that thing up in flames. lol Asswipe.
Mych0ice chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Great story!
Marie One chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Thanks for the great finish?
livedays chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Love love love this story! I cannot wait for the wedding!
beanothercullen chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
AW great story, thanks so much.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I'm just getting to your story. It's been on my tbr list forever! Great story. I gotta say - there was a point where I was hoping Jasper would never take Edward back. Bravo to you for making it a believable happy ending. I would have been fine either way!
Nancy
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Fruit Loops and Special K, anyone? The best of both worlds.
flutterfli chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Just found your story and am enjoying it. Any chance you will revisit it soon? I see so many possibilities and plot bunnies in the second chapter. J/E have got to be some of my favorite stories. Thanks for sharing.
sugaray chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I was actually enjoying the story but Edward's treatment of his son Riley is so off putting and disappointing. He is not affectionate with him, likes scolding him like he's an adult instead of a young boy, sees so many things wrong with his son as if he wishes he could change him, doesn't even tell him he loves him and didn't even consider having a conversation with him about his new boyfriend before he lets him sleep in bed with them. I mean for a boy who doesn't live with his mum and whose dad is busy with work, Edward should smother him with enough love for two parents but instead seems more interested in scolding him and getting rid of him to spend time with Jasper who doesn't seem to interested in the child either. Sorry if I'm being harsh but just can't imagine going to hospital because my son got a cut and needs stitches and my first reaction is to scold him instead of hug him and make sure he is okay.

Glad Jasper and Edward are working on their problems but for me the way Riley is seen as sort of a baggage in E's life is such a put off or maybe I'm just sensitive to kids and how I would treat mine in that situation especially if I'm the only parent he had.
irelandk chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
naughtynati chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I just love a happy ending :)
Mistydeb chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Please tell me you are going add another chapter. I wanna know how their conversation went and if Edward finally has the courage to ask jasper. Great story by the way, thks for sharing it with us. Debbie
Grizzo chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ok, Your Bella is scaring me. Hope she doesn't plan on trying to take Riley away!

And how didn't Edward get a degree. He is three years older than Jasper, and Jasper had one before he left...

Thx...gr