Reviews for Prim
Primrue chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I cried soo sad and beautiful and sweet and heartwarming I love it.
hrm2001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
great job. u made me cry!
Caitey chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome! :D
FightForYourRight726 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
So sad...
Gabisamore chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Ohhhh, now you made me cry all over again... Great job!
Team Annie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That made me cry!
Hermione chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
If it was your intent to picture Prim as an immature, naive character, then I concur with the other reviewers. However, if you wanted to make her more rounded and developed, I think Prim would have realized that going to war means she is going to be asked to kill people or at least see people being killed - Or, is Prim a doctor in this story (I know she is in at least one of your other stories)?

So, if she is a doctor, how do I know that from this story? You could say something like, "Unlike the soldiers who are all equipped with strong boots, weapons and comfortable uniforms, we medics are equipped with the tools of our own trade..."

If you set Prim up that way, we realize why she thinks she's going to save people rather than kill. She's still idealistic, but more realistic. She might want to have a little musing on how she will feel in the face of people she knows doing the killing. Is she okay with Katniss or other doing the killing on her behalf? Does that take the blood off her hands?
Avy Kaye chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So sad, but also very, very good. Nice job. Constructive critisism: Prim could never hate anyone not even the capitol. just sayin
chuckesleaze chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. You do a great job of capturing Prim!
FluffyBunny2k11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is really good :) I think you described Prim's character really well and your writing is brilliant.