Reviews for A Young Lady's Duty
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I know who it was... Nice story. Loved the line about Bella's 'less than chaste behavior'!
lella7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, what a lovely birthday surprise! Poor Bella, imagine finding out on your birthday that you had to marry someone you hated. Cygnus is so cold and unfeeling and I loved the implied Bellamort (at least I'm hoping it's Bellamort and not Bella/Cissy so I'm going to take it as such)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I like the idea that Bellatrix can be sleeping with Rodolphus but not want to marry him! And Cygnus is so proper and polite and uncomfortable here, I like that!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
It was to the Dark Lord obviously!

But wow! She slept with Rodolphus? I did NOT see that one hehe.

I just adore Cyguns hahahaha.

Oh and poor Cissy.

Much love!

C.G.
Armontentia chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i would just love to enter your mind and see how many things go on in there. i mean, you do so many updates and new one-shots etc in a day.

where as, i am so slow, it's rather irritating.

ok, i love the hint of Bellamort & Rod/Cissy - wait! it was Bellamort, right? PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS O_O - Bellatrix giving her virginity to Voldemort is just what happened. that is what i like to believe.

anyway, sorry.

yesyesyes, yessyyesyes, i love this.

i will give you that row of x's you gave me so long ago (ok, 4 months or something).
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really appreciated Cygnus' cold way of delivering the news, as opposed to Bella's horrified and fiery reaction… The hint of RodolphusCissy made me smile, and I loved the end. Bellamort is lovable, of course - but it was also nice to see Cygnus struck by his daughter's words and showing a stronger kind of reaction. Well done - gosh, what a birthday! P
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Did she lose it to Cissa or Andi? Hmm. I don't think Voldie would've been doing anything yet. Poor Bella. From how many of these you're doing, I'm gonna guess it's your new first kiss challenge? ;) that or you have to do a certain amount of them. Great job, loved it! XD
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Interesting direction to go off on from the birthday challenge. I have to say, that's got to be heartbreaking news on the day you come of age-"you're now an adult, I'm forcing you to marry someone you hate." You did this well. A nice look at Bella (maybe) before she was crazy, before she hated the world.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I like your story very much! I like how you captured Bellatrix's personality! I think that she lost her virginity to Voldemort( and she knew that she could not marry him).

I feel sorry for Bellatrix...

Wonderful job!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh hot damn! Poor Bella, being forced into a marriage with Rodolphus. You captured her (and Cygnus's) personality very well here.

Who was it she lost her virginity to, I wonder? (Are we still on this Blackcest kick? are you implying it's Narcissa? Because yeah, she definitely couldn't marry her sister. P)

Overall, very well written. Though poor Bella certainly had a shitty birthday.