Reviews for Titania
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 2/12
This is written more true to Charlotte's style than anything else I have read on this site so far. The dialogue is spot on; even Rochester's signature "precisely!" is in there. And his character is well preserved. Many ficlet writer's like to brush off or downplay his romanticism and soften his brusqueness, but I think they are key qualities of his character, which are presented well here. The description Rochester gave of Jane was quiet apt of what Bronnett gave in the book.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Very well done! This is written more true to Charlotte's style than anything else I have read on this site so far. The dialogue is spot on; even Rochester's signature "precisely!" is in there. And his character is well preserved. Many ficlet writer's like to brush off or downplay his romanticism and soften his brusqueness, but I think they are key qualities of his character, which are presented well here.
Liz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was truly lovely - I can well imagine Rochester gazing out of a window in boredom only for his gaze to fall upon Jane. You've captured the fairy-like/elven aspect of the story beautifully.
EmiliaElliot18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is perfection. I just love it so much.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
A great story - very much in the style of Charlotte Bronte's writing!Jane and Mr Rochester's conversation was just of the sort that is shown in the book - you've kept true to their characters and style of banter beautifully. Thanks for writing and sharing!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was simply gorgeous.

It is very difficult to use terminology and speech patterns that come close to the original. You clearly put in effort here. I can hear the characters saying theses things.

Absolutely brilliant work, thank you.
andromedasangst chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved it! You captured the style and characters wonderfully :)
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You write Rochester so well, with all his piques of brusqueness followed by his fits of Byron-like contemplation.

Lovely style and very enjoyable, as always.
Sue chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is a wonderful written story, I just can see it happen the way you wrote it and the charakters are just perfect !

Love it
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wonderful. There wasn't a line I didn't love. I should reread Jane Eyre...
batfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow, this was extraordinarily well-written. You have a superb grasp of Bronte's language; I could almost believe this was an actual scene from the book.