Reviews for PICCOLO'S QUESTION
Good story.
akb014 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
funny
Aelita chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I would have never have seen it coming. Puar, Yamcha's wife!
Afrodite chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Very interesting! I was especially intrigued by Gohan and Piccolo's conversation about love and kissing. What a nice, and amusing, catch that you had Puar permanently transform to provide Yamucha with a woman.
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
that was soo cute/ awsome! pleez write more! where did the lovely, green, sexy piccolo go? it makes me angst that i dont know where he went! :(
Eagleman chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Summary misleading Story much better than summary says. Please continue.
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
OMG.
I want more. Like, right now. This fic is good; I LOVE your style!
What happens to Piccolo next? Why was he looking at Gohan like that? And I wanna see Vegeta act like a sappy goof! Does Tein act like a sappy goof too? Do they all act like that?
Aw...
Well, like I said, it's a very good storie and I like it alot! Write more pleaze! Or Type more. Post More! There ya go! Yeah...Okay...
Loveya,missya,bye!
~CoD
ttf chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Puar is weird. I like this story. Give me more or I'll kill you. *Smiles nonthreateningly*
roxingirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
great! its cute!
Dan chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Well written, disturbing... but, well written in general. If I wasn't so terrifed of the possibilites of this, I'd actually read further.
c chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
cool i loved the part when he was telling him about kissing.
c chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
cool i loved the part when he was telling him about kissing.
she-dragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Interesting...more? I think you should write more. Piccolo needs to get...kissed. Kissed, that's it.
Shenara chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
NOOO! Puar marries Crono and Yamcha gets Minerva! DuH!

Anywho... Waaah... Gohan you dope! You suck at being a host! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? Well you brought it upon yourself Piccolo for not bringing him up right.
The Angry Black Woman chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
This was interesting. Hope you update soon. Oh, and I have a question: Is Puar really Yamcha's wife in the show eventually,or did you just make that up?