Reviews for I'm Not A Hero
Nightblooming Orchid chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Spot on awesomeness. I loved megaminds fit of rage. After all, pummeling must be done with your hands.
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Fangirl Squeal of the Busted Eardrums! I LOVED IT! 333333333333
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Awesome! I loved this story!
missylynn99 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love this story. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! ;) my favorite part was when metro man asks why she's wearing Meg's cape and she's like 'I'm not properly clothed, almost NAKED' and when he asked get to explain, she simply said no. The things that must have been going through his head! I also think you described megamind's fury perfectly. " hell hath no fury like an angry megamind." It was also funny when megamind was trying to defend why he was rescuing her. Very funny and overall a good story. :)
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Hehehe, the things that must be going through Metro Man's head... she's barely clothed and wearing Meg's cape. OH GOSH WHAT HAPPENED?

I wonder if he'll be surprised to know that Megamind came in to save the... I mean, teach those would-be competitors a lesson. Probably not, he seems to think the same thing as Rox: that he's not as bad as he claims.
MntlCaSe chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
xD Ok.. this is definitely a favourite! It completely wore me out, though, not even a gallon of coffee could do that to my poor heart. Now, if it would just start beating again, I'd be able to leave you a decent review
I really enjoy your stories, so well written (a few spelling mistakes, but easily ignored. Finder gets to keep them, right? ;P), and may I say just how 'hot' a raging Megamind is? His entrance was just one of these *rawr* moments.. He can be so scary, if he wants to be.. and still so in character! All of them! Did a great job there, my dear. Thank you for sharing!
Jade Tatsu chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Not a bad beginning though a few little spelling mistakes. You keep saying drug not drag but over all a few typos are expected.
almightyswot chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
love this completely have you seen sherlock yet?
Ryuno chu chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
This was excellently written. I love how real it is.
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So much for boring though, right? XD
OuijaBoardum chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
OH GOODNESS! That was just fantastic... So much fluff, I'm melting!
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Fabulous ending! I feel a little sorry for the other hostages, though. Not the forget-me stick! LOL!

Megamind gets his rev-ahnge, and affection from Roxanne. What could be sweeter? I had to laugh when he turned around and took all the money, to "prove" how evil he was.

There was so much going on I actually forgot she was wearing Megamind's cape until Metro Man noticed it! Her acerbic, cryptic comments were perfect. So he took the time to change before rushing to the rescue, eh? Too funny.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
YES! What an awesome chapter! I liked how Minion just kind of sort of scooted over and took over the wheel! Megamind's impatience is both funny and touching. I smiled when he reminded Minion of how often they'd robbed this particular bank.

I was very surprised and touched by the bank manager's heroism! It makes the story feel more substantial, that the supporting characters are not just props.

And Megamind's entrance was spectacular!
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I love this! From Minion's nervousness at the boss's driving skills to Megamind's attempts at explaining that, "No, really, I'm still a villain, I'm just protecting my turf," to the brutality of those thugs and Roxanne's spirited response. This is great.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This is really getting exciting! I'm feeling some serious concern for Roxanne. You've done a great job building the intensity!

I could easily visualize Megamind's growing wrath. The image of Minion backing away from him emphasized it perfectly.