Reviews for Celebrity, Deconstructed
tinaconnor chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Chocaholic123 rec'd this story, and I had started it a while ago, but it hasn't updated in such a long time I thought it was abandoned, which would be a shame. It has so much potential. Hopefully you will continue
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Hi, just checking in, see how you're doing along with my beloved Bella in this story. I just reread the last two chapters (chps 10 & 11 & I already reviewed chp 11 so posting this comment here) & still find myself so pissed off at Edward! Ugh...anyway, hoping you'll get a chance to continue this story as I'd love to see them have an HEA but I'm also of the B/E school of thought that they don't have to have an HEA if it doesn't fit the cycle of the story. I'd rather not have them together than have them miserable together or have an ending so forced I wished they didn't end up together after all... not forcing or demanding you to finish. Just want you to know that ibwas thinking of them and you. :) Pam
Frenchstyle chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
Still waiting for you to update this story. Please let us know if you will continue.
nebfan51 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
I'm convinced Edward did not and has not cheated on Bella...yet. I just found your story yesterday and have enjoyed it immensely. I do hope you continue...I would really like to see where this goes. Please remember that you, as the author, have the right to take this story anywhere YOU want it to go:) Do not let negative reviews that put your story down for "cheating" influence you. Again, this is your story and you need to tell it like you see it. THANK YOU for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I came back to this story after avoiding it for months, to discover it hasn't been updated since May. Have you written yourself into a corner, or simply lost interest? Edward's infidelity would be difficult to explain, I assume. I hope you will find a way to redeem him.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
You must finish this. Going from the last chapter to the future scenario this is going to be epic. I cabnot wai for Emmett to teach Edward a lesson when he finds out what he's doing. It will be hard to see how Bella takes it. Please finish it
Frenchstyle chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Will this be continued?
Edwards Paradox chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Please please please please please update soon! I'm begging you! I really wanna know how the past relates to the future! This fic has got me super emotionally invested and I can't wait to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
OMG the suspense is driving me crazy! So did Edward cheat on her as it seems to imply in chapter 1? I'm going absolutely nuts just thinking about all the possibilities!
roanne chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I'm loving this story! Please please update!
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
omg i feel so bad for bella

and im kinda pissed at edward he defintely needs to get his priorites right and be there for his wife for better or worse

who the hell cares about renewing a season and a club

the fame is getting to his head;(

but you are such an amazing writer i can feel what you write to my very soul

so thank you so much for writing and never stop because i admire you and your writing

i am so honored and glad to find your story
Courtney37 chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
What was with Edward flirting with the waitress? If everyone else was for show why the waitress? Poor Bella. At home going thru trauma while Edward is livin it up. I'm glad hes home tho. Can't wait for more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
ladysharkey1 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Golly...poor Bella! I can't imagine being left alone for so long after the tragedy with her mom. I'm surprised Charlie or even Carlisle or Esme didn't come for her. I'm also super glad Edward didn't take his sweet-ass time getting home to his wife. *said in my most sarcastic voice ever!* Will he EVER stop relying on James? Dear Baby Buddah...their relationship is so friggin' annoying to me! Gah!

Perhaps E & B can get rid of Renee's apartment and Bella can travel with him for a while? She doesn't have to be in the spotlight with him, but they can certainly be together. They NEED to be together!

TEAM EDWARD DIDN'T CHEAT...LOL
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
i loved this chapter i love how simple their wedding was and i love the love and gifts they got at the reception

thank you so much for updating i am very exicted for more