Reviews for Missing scenes season 3 Star Trek VOY
Hummingbird2 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
"They crashed and when you're discussing the investigation, you start flirting? This is exactly why the captain almost died, because people are letting their personal life interfere with their work," Harry lectured.

Harry seems to be channeling Malcolm Reed here. Things are starting to come to a head, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Kurbits chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Thanks everyone for your reviews so far!

I have been writing as fast as I can this week because next week I'm starting a new job and I will have considerably less time on my hands to write. Commuting has that effect.

On to the next!
Hummingbird2 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Don't worry, Tom, she'll come around ;).

I liked this line about Vorik: "He's as subtle as a warp core breach."
Juddysbuddy chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
I hadn't thought about it, but of course Tom would have been taking care of everyone, but especially B'Elanna, as long as he was able. Love these missing scenes!
Hummingbird2 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Wistful, and very lovely, thank you.
Alpha Flyer chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
One great chapter after another. Keep them coming - it always makes my morning to have a little dose of P/T before having to dash off for work (even if at this stage they're just doing the one-step-forward-two-steps-back thing).
CrlkSeasons chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
One kind of fever certainly can disguise the symptoms of another type of fever. "Oh, Tom, you're so dense sometimes."

Considering that everyone who is stuck in the mess hall is suffering from fever and nausea, this is a fun chapter to read.
Hummingbird2 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
They're both pretty stubborn, aren't they? Terrific, thank you!
Hummingbird2 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Aw, B'Elanna *shakes head*.

That was an excellent chapter, thank you!
Alpha Flyer chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
So glad you managed to find your muse again. Loved this bit of male bonding - just how I always see the Tom/Harry relationship. Well done. On to the Paxau resort!
Kurbits chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
If there were no such thing as plak tow, things would have been different - and Harry would be perfectly right. ;)

I'm leaning heavily on the stardates to inspire me to write these missing scenes right now, and it is time to start pushing this relationship for real. We're but a month away from the episode Alter Ego now, when Vorik is starting to make advances not even short sighted can miss, and two from Blood Fever. Exiting times.

/Kurbits
Hummingbird2 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Woohoo, you're back, with a great chapter!

I found this rather amusing: You know she won't throw herself at you, if nothing else because she's not friends with her Klingon side, " Harry pointed out.

Just wait until 'Blood Fever' Harry, you'll be eating those words ;).
Hummingbird2 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Ah, the beginning of the more mature and responsible Tom Paris, and Tom and Harry banter to boot! Fantastic, thank you.
Alpha Flyer chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
I love what you've been doing with this, and the in-between-the-cracks story arc you have created. What can I say? I'm with Harry, getting the popcorn.
FezzesRCool chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
This is so good :) especially since i just finished watching season 3. This is definatley going on the alert list :)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »