Reviews for Missing scenes season 3 Star Trek VOY
Hummingbird2 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
If you do decide to go AU with this at some point, I would be happy to read it. Terrific, thank you!
Alpha Flyer chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Ah, the Ferengi. Metaphor for all that is wrong in the universe and which you can't do a thing about ...

This chapter is a nice reminder of the "Great Alpha Quadrant Question" that should have been addressed much more often than it was in the series (and totally ignored in Endgame). I liked that you had the question play out among the characters in silence - which is evidently where the show's writers preferred it - but nonetheless gave the different characters' perspectives. Nicely done!
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
That was terrific! I really liked this: Harry rolled his eyes. "It's beer. It's got alcohol in it. That's primarily why humans started making it."

"True, but that doesn't mean you can't make it taste well," Tom said pointedly.

Tom's a man after my own heart ;).
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Season three is off to a great start, thank you!
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
An excellent beginning for Season #3! I like how you wove in an echo of 'Resolutions'. Basics is one of my favourites for a number of reasons - the most "basic" being, I adore a heroic flyboy ... - and I congratulate you, once again, for seizing on the non-obvious to flesh it out more fully. The wake for the dead - a "missing scene" indeed!
Rusty Raccoon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A good chapter, it's good to see the characters not forgetting that not everyone made it. It's a nice change of pace given how often we see redshirt type characters die and other then a second or two of sadness from everyone, they're soon forgotten.

As a minor criticism, you forgot one character. There was also an unnamed Blueshirt that died in the cave when some of them went in there after rescuing Neelix and Kes when they were on the run from the planet's native population.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3