Reviews for So Stupid
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
There are so many adjatives to describe this story, but I'll settle with brilliant, wonderful, beautiful, and incredible.
Random Visitor Girl chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
*Sigh* I wish it read "Mick was immediately thrown out a window" that would have been hillarious XD Love the Jara Fic! Will keep reading _
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Awwwwwww
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
You did an amazing job.
justkeeptyping chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
this was beautiful, gosh I wish I could write things like this. Would you please check out my JARA story, called 'the other blonde' its rated T. I loved how you ended this, but I loved the story on a whole! I hope we can come together and write a JARA story, i think it would be great. You write Mara really well and realistically. Have you watched season 2? If so, I think this would fit perfectly!
wait what's a social life chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
aw... i love this story!
besomebodyorbesomebodysfool chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
great story! keep going!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
AHHH-I got a mention, thank you so much! You could not have ended this more perfect-I love all the hesitation and confusion Mara has and really-that was the case, she DID have to choose between both guys because they're both spectacular in their own ways. And I really loved the letter to both of them-not to mention you've totally got down Alfie and Jerome's relationship! I hope you keep writing more Jara!
TodayTomorrowYesterday chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
that's absolutely awesome i love it! it was so good and i love the ending!

_ThingTwo D
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
SOOO CUTE!:)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
[ I guess I was just… jealous? I don't know…" ] Your details on this part is just...SO amazing, you're a great writer!

Oh my gosh, the prank-ewwww, haha! Great job!

[Caught up in the success of the moment, I turned and wrapped my arms around Jerome's skinny form, and he hugged back.] NO JOKE, SINCERE BUTTERFLIES!

SHE CONFESSED-SHE CONFESSED, HOLY dear goodness, this is getting better, I love it! Can't wait for your update!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
["Ohhh…. Right. Okay, see you in English!" He said loudly, then backed away well… "Alfie-like", ] That is SO Alfie... D

Oh gosh...prank Victor...with Mara, that doesn't sound like a smart idea. )

Great job!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
There's 2 more updates after this-omg! D

[All her books were packed for the day as usual, and she was all ready to go except for breakfast.] Breakfast being when Jara usually sits together! D They did a lot more last season-now seems like Jerome loves sitting opposite from her...HMM, to watch her maybe? D

[and the one she went to when she wanted to laugh and smile. ] AWH! Who knows, maybe she'll write a letter to him! D

[Jerome walked through the door, running a hand through his light, feathery hair.] ) I love that description!

[As Mara walked down the path to the school, she let hot tears run down her face.

Jerome.] AWH! This is so realistic-I can see this happening in an episode soon!

["Mara, Mara, Mara… you'll never get to school at that rate…" ]EEEEK! D

[Jerome then turned and crouched down.

"Hop on, then."

"What? No!" Mara laughed. "That's absurd, Jerome!"

"They're coming…" he said ominously, gesturing to their housemates, who were fast approaching.] Oh my gosh-dude...somehow this is so unrealistic but COMPLETELY realistic at the same time-in terms of the humor!

Ahhh-love her confusion at the end!

PS: The longer my review is, the more I really do love it-it's a rule for all my reviews I leave!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I LOVE THIS! Oh my goodness-and everyone's perfectly in character-Jerome especially! I love how you've got down his depth so well! It made me teary, I'm honest and I wish I could leave a longer review for you, quoting all my favorite parts but that'd be everything then! The END though-my gosh-it'd be usual for Jerome to try push away people, we saw that at the ball with Mara but...wow, this is spectacular. Can't wait to read the update right now!
TodayTomorrowYesterday chapter 4 . 2/2/2012