Reviews for Into The Fold
kitsunecole0317 chapter 19 . 7/14
Does Castiel come in?
shadowsteed chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Oh... can you please continue this fantastic, brilliant, amazing fanfic? :)
CastielAnAngelOfTheLord chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Oooooo, Dean is slipping!
I must read on!
CastielAnAngelOfTheLord chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
OMG I ALREADY LOVE THIS!
Your writing is amazing!
And Vampire!Dean was awesome!
Maleya chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
BRO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! PLEASE UPDATE!
wolfclaw1098 chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
awesome! cant wait for more
Maleya chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! This is an amazing fanfic that deserves to continue! I love it! Dean being controlled by the alpha and out of control. Its awesome. I hope you update soon!
Mihas chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
*Q*
gorgeous, I found yesterday this fanfic while I was searching for any Vampire Dean and Alpha Vampire story...and I couldn't stop reading.
Thanks for sharing this story it's marvelous and I think should be more vampire Dean fanfic around.
*-* I really love your work!
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Katrina chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
This story is so great! I really look forward to an update- I love it!
Yukio Mustang chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Oh My God
after reading this chapter i thought 'is dean really gone, will he really be lost in the dark abyss. ' I love how you portrayed the scene. I could just picture it in my mind.
1983Sarah chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Holy Cow! What a cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next.
babyreaper chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Is there no saving Dean this time? Has the alpha finally won? What is going to happen to Sam now? So many unanswered questions, more soon I hope. Thx for updating
gr8read chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Wow! I didn't expect him to go after Samuel.
Love the description of the eyes.
Nicely done.
Sharlot chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
You are killing me. Killing me! *beats chest* This is delectably intense! How is Dean going to fight this? Write more soon. Like...soon, soon! Loved this to bits! Thanks!
Kage Mirai chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Wow, wonderful! I can't wait for more. Still voting for the alpha. Part of me keeps picturing Sam turned as well but I love it! Keep up the good work.