Reviews for One
Oh, Sherlock...
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Loved it!
Kathmak chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aww, does this mean his "problem" is solved and it's a one-off? What a shame. So hot, though.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow. Amazing. Brilliant.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So he was going practically insane and she turn his own word back at him in the end?
That was indeed funny.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
He is soooo gone over her. Unfortunately, he had to leave again. GET BACK HERE SHERLOCK! chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A- YAY! B- BOO! Come back Sherlock!
Ginny1107 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
to be honest, that's just incredible story. i love every part of it. thank you so much!
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
How could he just leave? no no no can't handle the wonderful angst you've captured.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It makes me happy to see that drink nor drugs could get rid of his Molly problem. Now that he's had her, I don't know if he understands the gravity of the situation. of course he then leaves. Ugh Sherlock. Ugh.
Dizzybunny chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my. This is good. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I like your Molly Hooper, I think you have her character down extremely well. Sherlock too. I love the idea of him being almost addicted to her.
JilyStucky1994 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012

so sweet and really well written! :D

More please...? XD
Vesperli chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like this story. It's prettey damn hot and both are very in character. Would love to read more of it.
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
and for some reason the fan girl inside of me screamed, HA BITCH!

while the inner me said...awww left alone, poor thing...still jealous though.

anyways, well done! brilliant, really.
Gigi Black Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
omg! you are soo good! I yelled! like really! is awesome! please keep up the storyline! I need more!