Reviews for Epimythion focus: peripheral
Limplict chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great story, wish this happened. :) It's nice you've kept them in character. Hope you write more!
Leotron chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
It's a shame that this doesn't have that many reviews.

I'd like to just comment on the topic one of the previous reviewer's brought up. I don't know how they couldn't ever think Snape was bullying Harry. In the first Potions class he purposefully humiliated him with no provoking, only because he was convinced the son of James was exactly like his sworn enemy.

And just because there is "no indication", it doesn't mean that McGonagall completely turned a blind eye to the torment Snape was put through as a student. Also, being sharp with Pettigrew isn't the same as bullying him. I would suggest for them to look up the different meanings of the two words.

Anyways, well done. I always do love it when someone delves into the relationship of Snape and McGonagall. It saddens me that it doesn't happen too often, though. It was just my luck to run across this.
Aganist.bullying chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Poor Severus. Blind Minerva. Brilliant Story
duj chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
It should be with herself, because she's being a hypocrite. There's no indication that she ever put the Marauders into detention when they bullied him. She bullies Neville in canon, and admits to having bullied Wormtail: "I was often rather sharp with him." And if she thought Snape was bullying Harry - although why she would is a puzzle; *she's* the one who's given him detention and taken the most housepoints - why has she waited till school's over for the year to say anything?

Apart from which, if she's honest she'd have to admit that the trio's housepoints were unwarranted, and the manner of them unconscionable. The only "last-minute" thing about them was Dumbledore's choice to wait till he could humiliate Slytherin.
SweetlyMagnifique chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well done, there I kept it short and sweet :)