Reviews for Damn Wizards
Love it ️️
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 7/16
I loved this story! :)
Darknessdawns chapter 7 . 7/9
I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed this piece. It's the first I have ever read where the Ministry of Magic becomes part of the Muggle Government and the Statute of Secrecy was demolished with everything working out for the best. I've read a few where the Statute is breached and war breaks out between the Muggles and Magicals, but never like this. You did a brilliant job with this.

The time skip was a bit surprising and confusing for a moment at the beginning of the story. However that was quickly explained and the tale flowed beautifully. I also really liked that Dumbledore, Snape, Voldemort and the main Death Eaters all got what they deserved in the end. Absolutely brilliantly done. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
renowned-warrior chapter 7 . 6/9
Comparing this to its predecessor, I think it lost a bit. In Harry's had enough, there were, in a way, more emotions that were graphic and emphasized and for me at least it ended up making the oneshot feel deeper.
Regardless thank you for sharing this story
Charlee56 chapter 6 . 5/14
A great short story!
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 7 . 5/9
A very good follow up/continuation of the one-shot. Well done and thanks for sharing!
What about Sirius and Remus, did Harry totally abandon them, too?
potterpalspranks chapter 2 . 3/6
I am enjoying the story. I am uncertain on the timeline. Chapter 1 you were talking about Harry 10 years down the line being PM at 26 and now Dumbledore's looking for Harry for 15 years, and I believe 15 years of gas line explosions, etc. being covered up. Along with those new changes was this another change?
crocket chapter 7 . 3/5
cool ending
crocket chapter 1 . 3/5
NOT READ THIS IN A WHILE STILL LOVE IT, SHAME MORE NEVER DID HARRY BECOMES PM HELL HE BE A SHIT LOAD BETTER THAN TWATS WE HAVE IN REAL LIFE
Incantations7 chapter 7 . 1/24
While I did enjoy reading this one, I actually believe that Harry would have rejected using the term muggle, because it seems to be a derogatory term, and would have just used “non magical” instead…
michaelc100 chapter 7 . 1/1
great story
Pointer3109 chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
So...election fraud is ok if your intentions are good?
BasicallyNotBasic chapter 7 . 10/15/2021
I just want to say congratulations to Luna, Dean, Ginny, Lee, Remus and Tonks (Lupin actually but if I say Lupin it'll be confusing)
BasicallyNotBasic chapter 3 . 10/15/2021
"Are you capably of calming yourself, madam, or shall I have Dobby bring you a sedative?"

Oh my gods he pulled a McGonagall

'Cough drop, Dolores?'