Reviews for Damn Wizards
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 7 . 9/12
And then, Harry woke up and barfed on his blanket. His dream was really good, but seriously, Sirius writing a book? That was just plain scary! Harry then walked to his balcony to find Sirius standing there with Remus.
It was not much of a shock after Harry saw Sirius' reactions to The Lion King, but it was still quite a bit, Sirius is now working at Disney, training ambitious Muggleborns to be Animagus, to film a live-action movie of The Lion King.
It was Sirius' life goal and one which he promised to do, after teaching that one boy, Peter Parker, SOME MAGIC BECAUSE THAT KID IS THE PERFECT SIMBA.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 6 . 9/12
Now, Sirius and Remus, I pronounce thee to be scolded.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 5 . 9/12
I feel like Harry is acting like a selfless, insane and more cunning version of Nick Fury, who is a lot more of a human hero than a super human one-eyed genius.
darkeshayde chapter 6 . 8/24
I'm several years late, i know. but I only jsut found this story (and its precursor yesterday)- thank you for writing this, It was Very refreshing to finaly read a decent Harry Goes Muggle/ Muggles take over the Wizarding world" story that really meshed well!
I very much enjoyed reading it!
thinker0 chapter 7 . 7/23
Very interesting story :)
mumphie chapter 7 . 6/28
Great story! Quite a different take. I'm glad H/Hr had children of their own - just to pass on the bloodlines. His parents deserve that. ;) Did he ever find out if he had properties or artifacts that his family had? Why didn't he contact Sirius and Remus during his time away, before and after he was PM? I feel sorry for them all not to have had contact. He could have made sure Sirius had mental health! Ah well.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 7 . 6/25
I've read many a Potter fanfic in my years, but never have I read one where he becomes PM, and never have I seen such an ingenious use for the Elixir of Life. Thank you for this wonderful hidden gem!
Li-Ion89 chapter 7 . 6/20
man that was a nice epilogue. i liked molly flourishing with her dream and making people warm and happy with her craft, arthur flourishing in his interests and many more. id like to see that kind of integration but the realist in me would be more careful in this as there are people who would take advantage of this kind of new power.
Li-Ion89 chapter 3 . 6/20
nicenice nice
taxzombie chapter 4 . 6/8
Rereading this story for the unknownth time, heh. More then three or four, of that I am sure. I was surprised to see I had not dropped a review of this chapter prior to this as it does such a great job of highlighting Dumbledore's failure as an educator and a leader. Unless it does HIM good, it has no bearing on the current situation. The failure to teach the purebloods about muggles and those new to the wizarding world the customs and lifestyle is a glaring example of said failure. Then you throw in his plan to prod Voldemort into attacking the muggles to get Harry to back off is many things, one of which is pure evil. People must die so Dumbledore isn't bothered. Just who is the real Dark Lord? Hmmm.
scyfly chapter 1 . 6/8
its a shame that this story is based on the fact that contrary to canon this world held out for 14 years instead 1
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 5/23
Thanks for a great (re)read.
Charlee56 chapter 7 . 5/11
I just finished blitzing through your story
Job well done! Some grammatic errors; nothing a decent beta couldn't cure!
Ron Weasley sounds like a proverbial "loose end", just ready to try unravelling Hermione and Harry's brilliant lives together.
I wonder what mischief Ron could get himself into? Any thoughts or ideas? A new chapter or two maybe?
Truthfully, there are too many people with a bad boy syndrome who overlook the evil actions of scum like Draco malfoy and Snake Snape, just to justify their infatuation of cruel characters to themselves. It is easy for them to overlook the pain these cruel people cause others unless they themselves are the ones that suffer.
Nice to see, rare as it is, at least someone else who can call cruel people as cruel without drooling all over those who hurt others. You as a fanfiction author show more clarity than the Canon author did in books 4 to 7.
Itack23 chapter 7 . 5/2
It was really entertaining to read! I should try to find other fics where the magical world is revealed to the muggle world (and where it doesn't mean anihilation war, of course)
One thing I would really have liked to see was the reaction of the Dursleys to Harry becoming Prime Minister! It would have been fantastic xD

Thanks for sharing this story!
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »