Reviews for Reading Before its happened
Rosie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this idea!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
pleasepleasepleaseplease update as soon as you can and i really hope that everything's going good with you :) have a good day and, again, pleeeeeeeeease update soon!
Shelby V chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Hello. I have been reading, and I find this a really amusing take on things. Almost like a "Lake House" type deal. Keep writing please, and would you mind stopping by and reading my fanfic about TAF? It also includes characters from Keeping the Moon. It's called Five Years After TAF. Thanks! ]
UNCPGIRL'14 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Yay love this story. Wes is so cute :)
Kittykattyswonderland chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Ohmygod thank you for writing this story. It's perfection. I've been wanting to read a story like this for this book. If you ever need the chapters again, I'm always available for help :) . Anyway, please update again as soon as you can. I'm absolutely in love with this3
readbetweenthelions chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
LOVE IT! Soooo glad you had time to do this chapter!
Omg chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is amazing omg ily I can't breathe tbh
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Please tell me you have fixed it!
Enthusiasm chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
GOD! I fu*$ing LOVE YOU! I was searching for characters-reading-their-book stories for Sarah Dessen for a long time and YOU are my FIRST!
astormofspirits chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Umm if you want to you could send me your email in a message. I have the book in pdf and I could send it to you. I reaaly hope you continue the story!
Queen of Everyday chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
. #chapter3 for the whole book.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
ummm... please update soon? please?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
GOD I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS (AS DELIA WOULD SAY :P)
ITS AMAZING!
emilydaniellexo chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
ah! This book is one of my favourites and I think you are portraying the characters fantastically! Please add more:)
emilydaniellexo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow that is a brilliant idea, I love it!