Reviews for Chuck Versus The New Mission
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nicely done. I like the parallels toto Sarah's video log.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing...
KKlever chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great story! Thank you!
Kelden2313 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
good but i was hoping to see Morgan in there a bit and for some reson was all so hoping at the end whan she remaberd and thay kills a death squad wood drop in and kill thim, both but that hope was just for fun lol
Nephite chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Absolutely loved it!
cheekysuburbanista chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was perfect. I'm still torn over the ending. While watching the show, I realized what was going to happen beforehand, and I even said I would be pissed if they ended with them kissing and that's it. But, it was done so beautifully that it's growing on me. That said, I don't like the idea of her never getting her memories back and just falling in love with Chuck again. Your story really showed how difficult that would be for Chuck, even if he was okay with it. Thank you for writing it. The videos made me tear up and the end just made me smile. Perfection. :)
post-chuckdepression chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was great. The best yet, I think, from all the post-series fics. Cheers. :)
plan1955 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Just beautiful. So true to their characters.

More stories, please.
mssupertigz chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
you read all of our minds - great story...
Stradivarium chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'd like to believe that this is eventually what happened after the final scene. Regardless of whether Sarah recovers her memory or not, Chuck and Sarah's love for each other will always be there.

Thank you for such a well-written piece. :)
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice writing.
dpcfmander chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow. As stunningly brilliant as the finale itself. At the end of the finale, I was perfectly okay with Sarah *not* having her memories and the idea of them creating a new, spy-free life together, but this... this story turns me into a believer that her memories could come back without any instersect-magic. I also appreciate how you told the story through the v-logs, using classic Chuck body language. Very well conceived and written!
Poetic4U chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
After reading the newest crop of fanfiction post-finale, I'm feeling a tad better about the conclusion of "vs. The Goodbye". It did create a boat load of storytelling possibilities, because whatever alternate end it would've provided, it'll always come down to Chuck and Sarah being together and overcoming adversity. So as bittersweet and gut wrenchingly sad the ending was, we'll always know they're a solid united couple. Thanks for this. I'm pretty satisfied.
JustMyLuckiness chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awesome way to continue from the finale. Love or hate the way the show ended, I think this was a natural continuation and you nailed it.
abc chapter 1 . 1/28/2012