Reviews for Pinky's Brain
ally chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I just finished the whole story...AND I LURVED IT! Brain is so adorable! And I am so glad that Pinky got to be slightly smart for once! :DDDDDD
sunshineg9 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Omg. . .freaking. much...
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
This is so sweet I love it.
tundervolt chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Hnnnng that was so sweet and adorable , I enjoyed every second of reading.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful fic !
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 5 . 2/6/2012

very nice!
OhStuffit chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. The whole thing is so adorable and uplifting. This is a well rounded fic - pacing, dialouge, characterisation... you've nailed it all. I wasn't too sure about your interpretation of a "stupid Brain" at first but you quickly won me over after all that ridiculously cute interaction with Pinky :D Really great read, I eagerly anticipate the last chapter!
Fran chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
tundervolt chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Every new chapter makes me SO DAMN HAPPY.

Thank you StarShineDC thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...

You get the idea.
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Ugh! Sorry, my stupid computer sent my review without my say so!

Be looking for next chappie!

WhateverI'maPerson chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Yay! New chapter! :D

Well, great as usual and I agree. BRAIN IS SOOO CUTE!

Be look
Fran chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Hey lovely! Have an account on DA (FranBMan), but I haven't used it since I was in the thrust of Ave Q fandom, like three years ago. Or you could add me on FB - Fran Kilshaw.

This is awesome by the way. Great, intriguing story and I love the way P & B are falling in love all over again Poit. Also, Romy is genius. I managed to download the comics and fell even more in love with him in the PTA episode. PINKY IS SO FREAKIN' GAY in the comics 3 And Brain is so far in the closet.
Freakazette Raven chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Ugh, was too lazy to sign in! XD

Well, this is getting really good! You are a good writer and I am really enjoying your story! Will be looking forward to update!

WhateverI'maPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow.. This looks like the beginning of a great fanfic! _

Well, I almost got mad cause hav u ever read the beginning of of a great story to only see it was posted over five years ago and hasn't been updated in forever? It irks me! Then I saw you posted this yesturday and I was happy again!

Well, be looking for the update!