Reviews for Enceinte
Pinkie is spool fffffuuunnyyy!
Nice story I really like it a lot.
Blahblahcat chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Luv it!
pinkfloydfan1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
...Braeburn? 'K...
Jayk The Dawg chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely loved; a very unusual, heart-warming fanfiction.
It notonly is about lif and the consequences and rewards it has to offers but, it was good to see that this pregnancy bought out a soft side in Rainbow Dash.
Overall: Fresh, Adorable, and Gorgeous.
3-and-a-half out of five stars
Eli chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Um... Fleetfoot is a girl, you know...
RareRainbows chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
This is an amazing story!'
Theo Telshalla-Arieda Gardner chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Wow. That was amazing.

Definitely on my favorites.

I thought the whole story was really well written, and the pregnancy was also pretty realistic, but you finished the end with a grand finale. I love the letter that Rainbow Dash wrote to Princess Celestia, and the last line especially.

Bravo.

Arieda Gardner
Picklemonman chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
I have a question. At the beginning of the chapter you said they would name the baby Zapp Apple, why did it change to Summerfree at the end? Just wondering.
Sebaciellover chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
I really do hope that you make a sequel because this story was just too good to end. It would be interesting to see how braeburn and rainbowdash continue their relationship or maybe even how they even deal with being parents. Thank you for writing the story. Loved it. :)
mlpfan chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Well, i have to say that this is an overall unbelievably great story. I wasn't sure of what to think of it at first but i kept reading and like rainbow grew to love her foal, i grew to love it too. This is now easily one of my favorites and is definately a story i could read over and over again.

Thank you, thank you so much for writing this. It's a gem from start to finish and I plan on recommending it to anypony that hasn't read it yet.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
You deserve a big juicy review, but there just won't be one. Honestly? The biggest flaw was some grammatical and spelling errors every noe and then, and that isnliterally just about it. I wish I could write an in depth review for this like my CS:S review(negativity is nice) or my in progress Fallout 3 review, but I just can't. I'm not sure why, either. But I think you get the point that I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
tomColt15 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Nuuu D:

Why you stop here? I vote for a sequel. This story is too amazing to just end now, I shall not stand for it

So yea, a sequel would be nice. There are so many things you can do from here. Also, I was really expecting the foal to be named Zap Apple or something like that. Whatever. Still good job :D
Blackangel720 chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Ahem

FALSE ALARM!

DAMNIT!

FER RELZ THIS TIME!

D'WWW

You'll do just fine RD

And those were my thoughts for this

oh, one more thing

SSSQQQQEEEEWWWW
Mechan Anical chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
I love the ending. I hope u make a sequal! Hint, hint.
RachelClaire chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
AWW yay, what a fantastic end to a great story :) I'm so happy with Rainbow's life outlook at the end, she has indeed grown in all the ways she should have. Lovely name for the baby too Thanks for a great read!